31.

"One thing I want from you and you can't get that done, stop crying, you are just a useless piece of shit" Neha screams through the phone to Aranya.

"Neha, I -" Aranya tried to resonate with her but Neha cut her off.

"Listen Aranyra once he divorces you, where will you go ha, you will come back here into your crappy hole, back with us and completely in our hands, imagine the things we can do with you," Neha threats her, the flashbacks of past came in front of Aranya's eyes.

"No please, I will get you money just leave Vihan out of this" Aranya said breaking down in tears.

"You are so shitty Aranya, what does that Vihan sees in you, look at yourself so pathetic and helpless, ooh btw how's that Puri treating you, you had a good time with him na" Neha mocked at her making her more vulnerable.

"Neha I didn't do that trust me, I am not a bad person" Aranya lost her tone while explaining herself.

"I don't care Aranya, no one cares about you, you are just a burden to everyone, just get me my money," Neha said and cut the call.

Aranya broke down and sat on the floor crying her eyeballs out, her world was falling apart and she couldn't even share what she felt, she was breaking inside.

Suddenly she heard a knock, she turned around and wiped her tears.

"We need to talk," Vihan said coming inside, Aranya still stood looking in the opposite direction, trying to hide her tears.

"Com-coming" Aranya barely could keep her tone up.

"You okay?" Vihan asked, coming forward, sensing him close Aranya wiped her tears off and turned around to face him.

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about?" Aranya asked.

"Tomorrow I have an interview with GQ, they want us to be there as a couple, and with all this going on it would be a good PR strategy. Neha will brief you on all the questions and how to answer them if they ask any, kindly don't embarrass me." Vihan said and left without further waiting for her answer.

Aranya stood there watching him go, a tear slipped down her eyes, it wasn't just him walking away, Aranya could see losing him from her life just like this.

-----------

"Make it look perfect, Vihan sir will kill all of you, if things don't go well" Nehal, the secretary was rambling to everyone in the room.

"Mam, this is the sheet with all the expected questions and their answers, they will make you speak about what has happened in the past days, you have to handle it smartly," Nehal said giving Aranya a brief smile.

Aranya nodded in understanding as Nehal left out to check 

"Neha is everything taken care of," Vihan asked while a person was assisting him with the suit.

"Yes sir, I have given mam the sheet, hopefully, things will settle at place"  Nehal replied.

"I don't want these hopes and all, make sure she makes it through the interview or you start searching for a new job" Vihan casually said as if nothing, Nehal rushed back toward Aranya's green room.

"Vihan, it's all gonna settle down, relax," Varun said as he observed Vihan's frustration.

"Aranya mam, please make it through, sir is I in a very bad mood and this time for real" Nehal said, Aranya nodded, confused about how to react.

As she walked out of her Vanity, in her ravishing outfit appearing confident but deep inside she was scared as hell to face the interview.

-----------------------------------

Hi guys, ik you all have been waiting for me to come back, I am so sorry to keep you hanging, it's just that I was not in a good mental space to actually show up and write drafts that make sense but now we are back and better!!!!!!!!!

So I'm I can't make up for but I do have a surprise, you won't be getting an update from one but 2 books,YES, my second book IYSA HAPPENED IS OUT!!!!!

"How it went" will get an update every Sunday where as "Iysa happened" will get an update every Saturday and Tuesday!!!!

GO and CHECK out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!