Chapter Seventeen

By the time I got home my body was aching. I pushed open the front door and went up to my room, collapsing on my bed. After a few moments rest I reached over and picked up my phone. I swear I had brought that with me the other night. But then again I can't remember much.

I punched in Blaire's phone number and pressed Call. I waited. After five or six rings I was about to give up when she picked up.

"Hello?" Blair croaked. "Haha good morning to you too Ms. Hollywood. How was your sleep?" I heard a few crackling noises as she tried the "sorry I'm breaking up" stunt before she hung up.

I called her back straight away but she just kept letting it go to voicemail so I decided to FaceTime her instead.

"What do you want child?" She groaned after the eleventh attempt. "Why hello there." She looked lazily at her screen before bursting into laughter. "Haha the state of ya." She said taking a screenshot. I looked at her, smiling. "Puhlease, compared to you I'm flawless." I said ruffling my hair.

Blaire's eyes darted to the little box on her screen and her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "Oh God!!" She exclaimed before pulling the duvet over her head.

***
After talking with Blair I took a few hours kip before heading downstairs.

"Aimee!!!" Sophie screamed flinging herself into my arms. "Hey there Soph."

She started jumping up and down crazily. "Guess what guess what guess what?!" I giggled at her behaviour. "What?"

"I made this many new friends in school." She held up three fingers. "Three new friends? Wow, that's great." I said enthusiastically. Sophie's eyebrows scrunched up as she looked at her fingers and she took one away.

"Boys don't count." She said sticking her tongue out in disgust. Aww, those days when we used to think boys had cooties :')

"Hahah, what's their names?" She tapped her chin for a moment before giving her answer. "Rosie, Daisy and Ben. Daisy and Ben are tins." She said proudly, happy she had got the names right. But I couldn't help but laugh at the fact she said 'tins' instead of twins. So cute!!!

"They sound lovely, Soph." The little girls eyes sparkled as I looked down at her proudly. "Daddy said that I can go over for a..." She must have forgot the side as she scrunched her eyebrows up in thought and begun staring in to space.

"-PLAYDATE!!" She all but yelled after a few minutes of silence, making me jump and fall out of the seat. I stood up and rubbed my ass, that was going to leave a bruise!!!

***

Okay, it's not long I know I know but I got my IPod taken off me so that cuts off most of my writing time as I do the majority of my work on that. I'm sorry for the delay but I promise I will update as much as I can when I get it back!!!!!!!