Chapter Eight

I was sitting on the couch eating popcorn, watching Disney movies and getting stickers stuck on my face. I know your probably thinking 'why are you getting stickers stuck on your face'. Well lets just say that Sophia can be very persuasive and that she has a hidden talent in blackmail.

****Flashback****

"Oh my gawd Soph please stop crying. I didn't mean to knock Mr.Squiggly off the windowsill. I'm sorry."

I had knocked Sophias precious teddy bear out of the window where he had fallen two stories and landed in our back garden. Yeah that's not too bad. But then Poofball , Amandas spoiled pooch , decided to come outside for an early dinner.

We both watched in horror as bits of fluff flew out of the ruptured cuddly toy. The pile of stuffing surrounding the miniture terrier grew and grew until I swore that it was bigger than the dog itself. Scarred for life at what I had seen I covered Sophs eyes and managed to tear my own away front the gory crime scene.

I bent down in front of my little sister and rested my hands on her shoulders.

"Now Soph we're not going to tell anybody about this okay."

That's when the screaming started. An inhumane highpitched squealing noise erupted from her mouth. How could she even make that sound ??

"Soph please. Stop screaming. Soph stop. Ill do anything you want."

She instantly stopped screaming and shot me a sly smile. Oh why couldn't I have phrased my words differently.

*At least she stopped screaming*

My wolf had pointed out.

"Aything ??"

Soph asked giving me a look that said I-know-something-that-you-don't.

*******

And apparently the best thing she could think of was letting her give me a makeover. I didn't really care though, nobody was going to see me.

"Soph give me the Malteasers."

I said holding out my palm.

"I don't have the Malteasers."

She muffled through her chocolate stuffed mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"Soph just give them-"

**Ding Dong**

The doorbell rang and I looked at Sophia. She had that cheeky look on her face again.

Do you know that part in movies where you know something is going to happen so you just wait for it to happen?? Yeah, well that was Sophia and I. She sat there smirking at me, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes and I just stared right back at her, eyes narrowed waiting for her to start another screaming session.

Then it started. I hopped up out of my seat and pounced on my six year old sister, covering her mouth with my hand, trying in vain to drain out her annoying wails.

"OWW !!"

I screamed jumping back away from her, cradling my hand close to my chest.

"You bit me. I can't believe you bit me."

She simply shrugged before returning to screeching.

*Tell her to shut her gob.I have very sensitive ears.*

"Damn Soph, why ?? Every time someone is at the door you scream."

I covered my ears and ran out if the living room, skidding to a halt outside the front door. I reached out, turned the brass handle and pulled open the door.