Chapter Twenty Eight

Blakes POV

"Aimee. Aimee calm down. Aims just-" My helpless pleading was interrupted by a pained death glare as her head whipped to look me in the eyes. "Do not call me that. You have no right to call me that. You hid this from me all this time" "but-" "No! No buts. Listen to me." She demanded sternly and although I knew I should be listening I couldnt help but let my mind wander over how good a Luna she would make. She was gorgeous even when she was screaming her head off to me. She was independent and wasn't afraid to stand up to me. She was- "This is ridiculous." She huffed throwing her hands dramatically into the air.

"I'm sorry." I sighed giving her a sly smile. Her anger dissipated slightly and I could almost detect traces of a smile but her stubborn streak kicked in and the frown was back. "No." She stated firmly, pointing an accusative finger at me. "No you can not fix this with puppy dog eyes and a smile. You didn't tell me we were fated to spend the rest of our lives together, to love each other, to-"

"What's all this commotion about?" My mom mused poking her head around the still open door and I had to sedate a groan of annoyance. "Mooomm." I huffed hoping she would leave but she didn't get the message. "Ooh, Blake who's this lovely young woman? Won't you introduce me?" I went to deny her forced offer but Aimee stepped forward hand outstretched and a genuine looking smile plastered onto her face. "Aimee Solstice, ma'am, pleasure to meet you."

My jaw almost hit the ground. Where was the weapon that was shouting at me just moments ago? Where had this cheerful and polite young woman come from with her formalities?

"No, no, sweetie, no need for that ma'am rubbish, it makes me feel old. Just-"

"Mom." I groaned exhaling dismissively and hoping she would get the point. Thankfully she threw her hands up in surrender, said goodbye to Aimee and walked out of the hallway mumbling protests to herself.

"Aimee," I started, once more, hoping she had calmed down a little bit but as soon as my mom left her glare was back and I squirmed in my place trying to ignore the icy stare I was under. "Aimee, I swear I wasn't sure if you were my mate or not. If I did then I would've done things differently but I swear I didn't even know you were a werewolf until a while back. I didn't know you were the wolf on my territory. You were honestly so powerful I felt threatened. I thought there may have been a potential Alpha trying to pick a fight with me. I feel so stupid. I-" Two arms wrapped around me, cutting me off from what was beginning to turn into a rant. Aimee buried her head into the crook of my neck and instantly I could feel both of our wolves calm down, comfortable in each others presence.