Chapter Nineteen

***RECAP***

Walking up the driveway felt longer than the actual walk itself. "Hurry up!" Soph started running up the driveway. Chasing after her, we stopped at the door and she looked at me. "Hey don't look at me! You knock." She crossed her arms and continued looking at me. "Fine.." I huffed pounding my fist off the front door.

A few screams sounded from behind the door before a single voice shouted "I'll get it!", followed by the door being wrenched open and my mood came crumbling down....

***

"Ahhh, hello there. Sophie I presume" Blake smiled down at Soph before looking back uo to me with a knowing glint in his eyes. Aurelia yipped in delight at the thought of him being happy that we were here. "Come in."

Reluctantly I stepped inside the mansion. Bastard was good looking, rich..oh and don't forget a cocky, bipolar dickhead. Blake led us into the back garden and I watched as three kids ran over to Sophie screaming her name. And just like that she had forgotten about me. Stupid puppy eyes.

"So you just gonna stand there or are you gonna sit down?" He smirked at me. Oh how badly I wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face. I sat down on one of the patio chairs and he began laughing.

"What's so funny?" I bit out. malice laced in my voice. He stopped laughing to stare at me for a few seconds. What the hell?! Was he bipolar and had a staring problem!? After he had finished studying me he sat back in his chair in satisfactory. "Nothing.." He chuckled.

"Well then why you were laughing" I crossed my arms. I was being stubborn but who cares.

That's me, take it or leave it.

"You're one hell of an actress, Aimee, I'll give you that." My wolf purred at the mention of my name but I couldn't help but be confused at what he had said. "What?" He turned to face me again. "How do you hide it from your family." What was he talking about?

"Your big secret.." He knew.. It was the only possibility. But how... "So when is your birthday? Couldn't be long now, is it?" I was too scared to breathe. He had found out. How had he found out. Blair hadn't told him...had she? No she wouldn't.

"h..how.." I tried but my voice came out low and husky. But he wasn't fazed by my input as he continued talking. "So when were you going to tell them? Right before your birthday? Or were you going to try to keep it concealed?" I bowed my head ashamed. I hadn't even thought of what I was going to do or when I was going to tell anybody else...

Blake clearly noticed my trauma as the intensity in his gaze increased greatly. "Aimee you do realise you are going to shift on your birthday."

No, I hadn't realised that....