Chapter Ten

The bell finally rung signally my freedom. I fistpumped the air, gathered my books and practically ran out of class. It was Friday. Blairs birthday party which happened to be at to be the day of the Halloween Ball, was today and I couldn't wait. She had invited me over after school and I was meeting her in the parking lot. Sadly, my excitement was crushed when I collided with a wall and fell to the ground sending the books that I had gathered flying everywhere. I covered my head, expecting books and copies to come crashing down on top of me but they never came. Instead when I looked up from between my hands I was faced with an amazing sight. It turns out the wall had caught my books before they came tumbling down onto me and it also happened that just as luck would have it, the 'wall' I had crashed into was actually Blake frigging Crescent. And may I just say a frigging hot looking Blake Crescent. I shook my head. No Aimee that's disgusting. Bad thoughts.

To my complete and utter surprise he stook his hand out in front of him. I stared at his hand in disbelief, blinking several times, trying desperately to process what had just happened. He rolled his eyes and lifted up his hand.

"Hey Clutz this is a hand."

He said enthusiastically. It was like he was talking to a child. Which I was convinced he was after he used that nickname. I mean Clutz, seriously?!

"Usually people grab it when they are offered help to get up."

He continued. I huffed and stood up. What was wrong with this guy? He was so...so..ughhh. One minute he was smirking at me, then he was stomping away pissed off and now he is talking to me like a six year old. Bipolar much?

I narrowed my eyes at him before turning and walking away. I hadn't gotten very far when an arm was placed on my shoulders, hugging me into a body.I looked up and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Blake?!

"So are you going to the ball tonight Clutz?"

"Yes I am. I'm going with Tyler."

He nodded to himself, smirking.

"Ahhh yeah your the one he wouldn't stop talking about-"

I just smiled, happy at the comment. But knowing Blake he couldn't say anything nice without saying something mean, depressing or scary.

"-of course, I don't see what all the hype is about but, hey, its Ty's choice."

I stared blankly at him. I knew he was going to say something like that but for some reason the words hit home. My wolf, for some unknown reason, whimpered inside me. His words hurt. And when I was sad or hurt I concealed the feelings with passionate anger and fearful rage.

"Oh yeah and Cathy is so much better? You are practically snogging the face off that Barbie 24/7. I wouldn't be surprised if you got an STD from just being around her."

The disgust in my voice surprised me. And apparently it took Blake off guard too. His once calm and collected features had morphed into a furious expression. His eyes were getting darker and his hands were twitching (now off of me).

"Do not disrespect me, pup. You find your place and stay in it unless you want to turn Rogue. I don't care about your background or position I will show no mercy."

He growled in a deep, husky voice. The voice sent shivers down my spine and my neck tingled. The amount of authority and danger in his voice scared me. I shyed away from him, bowing my head. Looking back at his eyes I recognised they were returning to their original colour. A worried look flashed across his face and he turned away quickly. What had just happened?? What was he saying?? Rogue?? Position?? Background?? I remember Aurelia telling me something about eyes changing colour when they were fighting with their wolf for control.Wait was he?? No he couldn't be... But he was wasn't he?!