Chapter Twenty Six: Beauty

26

I keep my head down like I'm supposed to while in here. I hear the door open then he comes in, shutting the door behind him. He leans up against the door. "I thought I was the one who gave orders around here." I hear a smile in his voice.

I refuse the urge to look up at him, he comes over to me. I keep my eyes on his feet, he rubs the top of my head. He puts a hand on my chin then gently pulls my head up to look at him. He rubs my cheek with his thumb. I lean my head into his touch. I'm gonna miss him while he's away. I don't know how I'm gonna survive a whole week without him.

"You sure you wanna do this? I appreciate the gesture but, if you don't want to I understand." He tells me still rubbing my cheek.

"I do, sir. I trust you."

He nods "Stand up."

I do as he says and stand up in front of him. "Get on the bed and lay down in the center. Wait for me."

"Yes sir." I walk over to the large black bed and climb on. I lay in the center and wait for him, I look over and see him taking a blindfold out of a drawer. He comes over and places the black satin blindfold over my eyes. When it was securely over my eyes, he grabs my wrists and crosses them over one another. He uses one of the restraints on the headboard and ties my wrists to the headboard.

I slightly pull on the restraints and quickly realize I'm not going anywhere. He leans on the bed and kisses my lips tenderly. He licks my bottom lip and I moan. He pulls away and I feel his weight leave the bed. I hear him dropping his clothes to the floor. I turn my head towards him, wishing I was able to see him.

The weight shifts on the bed and he pulls my panties down my legs. He climbs on the bed and kneels between my knees. He leans down and starts kissing my ribs through the thin lace of my lingerie. He rubs my thighs and I pull on my restraints.

"Patience, sweet girl." He tells me "You'll get your turn."

I nod and I feel him start softly kissing my thighs. My toes start to curl as he slowly slides the soft lace fabric up towards my ribs. He moves in between my legs and he kisses my inner thighs. I bite my lip and my toes curl again. My heart starts to pound in my chest. I wish I could at least look at him. He kisses my hips then starts to move back down. He moves his head and places it in between my thighs.

He starts softly kissing me and I softly gasp. I pull on the restraints I hear him softly laugh to himself. He keeps kissing, biting, sucking on my tender skin. He's careful not to lick inside me yet "Oh god, Christopher!" My back arches

He holds my thighs in place while licks me over and over. My toes curl and my body feels like it's on fire. He puts his mouth on my clit and sucks slowly. I moan "Don't stop...oh god." My mouth falls open and he drags his tongue slowly downward.

He pushes his tongue inside me and my body jerks. "Oh fuck, Christopher." I whine from how good his tongue feels. He keeps eating me as I moan from the pleasure. Ecstasy rolls through my body at a rapid rate. My feel myself clench from being on the verge of an orgasm.

When I came I screamed his name again, completely unable to help it. While I came he kept eating my pussy. Another orgasm rolls through me. I come even harder and find my eyes fill with tears. "No more, I can't handle much more. I just want you."

He moves away and I hear the snap of his waistband on his boxers as he takes them off. "How do you want me, baby?

"I just want you." I say noticing how dry my mouth is

He climbs back on the bed and kneels between my legs. He grabs and lifts my hips into the air, he moves his hands so their on my ass. He pushes himself inside me, I feel how swollen and tender I am as he strokes back and forth. He groans deep "Fucking hell, Charlotte." He starts pounding into me. My sensitive skin starts to slightly sting from how forceful he's being. I don't want him to stop though. Plus I know he isn't done with me yet, I know he has more to give.