Chapter Twenty Nine: Praise

29

"Ahem. Mr. Cerulli? Miss Montgomery?" I hear Malcom's voice.

I brush it off and snuggle into my fiancé's chest. I hear Mrs.Holland's voice as well. "Miss Montgomery? Mr.Cerulli? Come on wake up."

Why are they in our room? I slowly open my eyes, my vision's a bit blurry. I rub my eyes and realize we never made it off the couch last night. My eyes widen and I say "Oh my god!" Thankfully I covered us up with the blanket I brought down with me last night, otherwise we'd be completely naked.

Chris groans "What's all the commotion?"

I look at Malcom and Mrs.Holland. I give them an awkward smile "Could you guys give us a minute?"

Mrs.Holland lays my robe on top of me then she and Malcom walk off. I see them go into the dining room then I look at Chris. Both his eyes are still closed, I kiss both his eyelids. He winces "What baby?"

"We were caught." I tell him "Lucky for us, I covered us up last night."

He groans then opens his eyes, "We need to get up and get cleaned up. We're leaving soon."

"You're not phased by the fact that we're both naked?"

"Mrs.Holland's seen most of my subs naked. I don't care if I'm seen naked. He pulls my robe around my shoulders. "Pull the covers down and slip in."

I pull the covers down and I put my arms in. I sit up and straddle him. I quickly pull my robe closed and tie it. I get off him and he gets up after me. I grab the clean boxers Mrs.Holland left on the coffee table for him. I hand them to him and he takes them. He gets off the couch and doesn't put them on. He walks towards the stairs, I look at him.

"Wait? Aren't you forgetting something?" I glance downward

He turns towards me and smirks. "Yeah, I am." He comes back over to me and picks me up over his shoulder "Oh!" I exclaim as I laugh

I hear him laugh and he smacks my ass as he walks towards the stairs. He walks us upstairs and in to our bedroom. He closes the door behind us and takes me into our bathroom. He sets me on the bathroom counter. He stands between my legs and grabs my face then kisses me hungrily. I kiss him back and my robe starts to fall down my shoulders.

He drags his mouth down my jaw to my neck. I moan and lay my head against the cool mirror. "We need to get ready, we're leaving so- oh fuck." I whimper

He pulls away "You're right, we do have to get ready."

"Mmhm." I nod

"We'll have plenty of time to do this.." he places his hand between my legs and starts softly rubbing my clit "On the plane.." I moan and bite my lip "And all week on vacation." He says lightly then takes his fingers away. I open my eyes and try catching my breath. He sticks his fingers in his mouth and sucks them clean. He walks towards the shower and turns on the water.

We go to a much smaller airport, I should've figured he'd wanna fly private. Malcom pulls right up to the plane. He stops the car and gets out leaving us in the back seat. I look at Chris and smile adoringly. He looks at me "You ready?"

"Mmhm." I unbuckle my seatbelt

Malcom comes over and opens my door "Miss Montgomery." I climb out and smile at him "Thank you, Malcom." He gives me a nod and Chris comes over and holds my hand. Malcom looks at us "The pilot cleared us to go in."

Chris looks down at me "Ready?"

I look up and nod "Mmhm!"

We walk up to the plane and Chris has me go in first. Once I'm inside I look around. I see a few regular seats and two couches across one another. I go and sit in one of the seats, Chris sits next to me while Malcom takes one of the last seats. I buckle my seatbelt and settle in, this's gonna be a long plane ride. From what I looked at it'll be exactly twenty four hours.