Sleepover

Narrator:
Sakura had told every one of her friends about the sleepover and all of them accepted. They all arrived at Naruto's house with their parents and Sakura knocked on. Naruto opened it and said, "Oh hey guys, you must be here for the sleepover, and the parents are probably catching up come in." All the girls were fawning over his blue eyes, blonde hair and smile. While the boys were looking at the marvellous exterior of the house. Naruto let them all in and everyone observed the massive mansion. There were at least 100+ rooms each with multiple closet rooms and bathrooms, 6 floors, an elevator, cinemas in every bedroom, a pool in every bedroom, 3 hot springs, a massive dining room, a massive kitchen and many long corridors. The exterior design was something to behold but the interior design made the exterior look like it was dipped in poo. There was a training ground, 20 offices, a library, a sauna, all the bathrooms in the house had a gold bath tub and toilet with a gold sink and tap as well. There were even maids, butlers, gardeners, chefs and pool cleaners. The beds were massive, so big you could fit at least 10 people in one bed and it wouldn't break. Each TV in the house was 75 inches and curved. Naruto's bedroom was the size of their houses there were 10+ gaming rooms in his bedroom, a pool room, a sauna, a bathroom, a cinema and the bed was so big and so comfy you could stay there for years. It was a surprise he trained everyday with a house like this. All the parents were on the second floor talking in one of the living rooms, while all the children were on the 5th floor enjoying the tour they were given. Once the tour was done they all went into the elevator, which was big enough to fit a White Tiger Summon in there. The first floor was like a fun floor there were barely no bedrooms there, only gamerooms, 4 kitchens, 4 living rooms, a library, multiple bathrooms and a pool room. "Hey Naruto do you have a contract with the white tiger clan yet?" Kiba asked. "Yeah I do my familiar is Jiyui, he's quite big but they are the friendliest summonings so don't be scared. Naruto then did the hand signs and there stood a White Tiger which was probably the biggest thing they had ever seen. "Naruto how are you!" Jiyui asked. "I'm fine Jiyui these are my friends." "Hi Jiyui-sama." "Hello guys. What did you summon me for Naruto? I was having a good snack." "I just summoned you to show my friends the noble White Tiger Clan, also this." He threw a massive piece of meat which Jiyui caught and started eating. "Thanks Naruto!" They fist bumped and Jiyui disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Woah that's so cool Naruto!" Everyone said. "Arigato do you guys wanna play in the pool before we go to sleep?" "Yeah!" Everyone shouted.