Encountering The Demon Of The Mist

After battling the Demon brothers they continued on to the village hidden in the mist. Eventually they arrived at a dock where they were riding on a boat that separated the village hidden in the mist and konoha. They got off the boat and walked in a comfortable silence. Suddenly Naruto sensed movement behind them and threw a kunai where he sensed the movement. He moved closer to see a snow white rabbit. "NARUTO-KUN, YOU NEARLY KILLED A POOR RABBIT!!" Sakura shouted while walking towards her boyfriend. "Don't you notice it, Sakura-chan, this is a winter rabbit, and it's the middle of summer. It's a distraction." Suddenly Naruto looked towards a tree and shouted, "DUCK!!" He noticed Sakura didn't have enough time to get out of the way so his mind turned off and his body moved on instinct. Naruto grabbed Sakura and flash stepped out of the way. They were next to Kakashi and Tazuna then Naruto sensed a vast amount of chakra. 'No wonder the mist wasn't natural. Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the mist. Kakashi-sensei has to fight him at full strength if he wants to fair against him.' "I can tell from the hair and the jutsu you peformed that you are the yellow flash's child. You look exactly like the Yellow Flash. What was your name again?" "My name is Naruto Namikaze, and you must be Zabuza Momochi, The Demon Of The Mist. That mist wasn't natural, My mind must have been focused on something else because I should have sensed you even when we were in the boat." "Well, I'm impressed a child of your calibre has an idea of who I am." "I know exactly who you are. An A-ranked missing nin. I've been waiting to test my strength against a good opponent. Let's see how you fair against an oppenent of my callibre." "I've heard all about you and your tou-san. Unfortunately I've not come for you three. Hand over the bridge builder and I'll contemplate over killing you all." "You three protect Tazuna at all co-" "Kakashi-sensei, can I fight him?" Naruto asked. "What?! No?! Your mother will give me a heavy beating if I let you fight an A-Ranked missing nin. Let me handle this." "I'll take the fall, please." 'Kushina-sama will surely kill me if I let her son fight Zabuza. But on the bright side, Naruto said he'll take the fall. That means no beatings for me!!' Kakashi thought. "Fine." Naruto smirked and leaned down on one foot. Suddenly all you could see were strands of yellow hair moving all around Zabuza. "Interesting fighting style. What is this kata?" Zabuza said while blocking and dodging Naruto's hits. "Humming Bird style. This way my attacks can match up with my natural speed." As soon as Naruto said that he landed a powerful right to Zabuza's face. "Stupid Brat! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!!" He shouted brashly. "NARUTO-KUN GET OUT OF THERE!" Sakura shouted. "Don't worry Sakura, he hasn't even activated his dojutsu, let alone fight him at full power. He'll get out of this alive." Kakashi reassured. Sakura smiled back at Kakashi but wasn't very convinced, 'I'll just have to have faith in Naruto-kun's power.' She thought. Zabuza tried to swing down at Naruto but he blocked with a FR Kunai then tried to decapitate him but Naruto just ducked and stabbed Zabuza in the knee. "AHH!!" Zabuza shouted while gritting his teeth. Naruto went through three hand signs and shouted, "Blade Of Elements: Blazing Storm!" He drew out a blade coated in lightning, water, fire and wind chakra. He ran at Zabuza and repeatedly tried to stab him but somehow he kept blocking. He gritted his teeth and held up a half ram seal. "Namikaze Style: Swift Release activated." Now he went ten times faster than he already did and was able to slash Zabuza multiple times over his body. 'This kid, he moves faster than Haku.' Was Zabuza's last thought. Naruto deactived his swift release and brought his blade up, then suddenly all the chakra around the blade disappeared and he sheathed the blade back into the container. Zabuza fell to the ground. It looked like he was being electrocuted and burnt at the same time. Naruto looked down at him then said, "I really thought I had to activate my Whirlpegan for this. But you weren't going full power against me." Naruto said. Zabuza tried to stand back up but suddenly, two senbons hit him in the neck. "Wait what! Where did that come from?!" Sasuke shouted out. "I thought Naruto had him." He continued. "Thank you for making my job much easier. I owe you." A voice came out. Suddenly a hunter-nin came out of nowhere. "You've done a good service for this country. My mission was to kill the missing nin, Zabuza Momochi. Right now you've made my job a whole lot easier." The hunter-nin said. She bowed and picked Zabuza's body up. "I hope I can repay you somehow." She was about to jump away when Naruto grabbed her shoulder. "Hunter-nin are supposed to destroy the evidence of bodies right?" He said. Naruto sensed the hunter-nin tense up and let go of her shoulder. "I..I was going to take Zabuza back to my village, to see if there was anything Mizukage-sama wanted him for, before we destroy his body." The stutter said it all for Naruto, however, he let them go. The hunter-nin shifted for a moment, then jumped away. Naruto waited until he felt the hunter nin's presence leave. When it did, he fell to his knees and heard Sasuke shout, "IF HE WAS A FAKE HUNTER-NIN, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH HIM BAKA!!" Sasuke shouted. "Even if I did. She would have destroyed us. I'm too low on chakra and she was a really formidable opponent if she was able to disguise her chakra for that long and aim at Zabuza's weak spots from that distance. She's very skilled and I sensed she had both Water and Wind affinities. If my knowledge is correct, she might have the Hyoton affinity. She might not have it but I'm fairly certain she does. We should get going before we get even more distractions." Once he said that, everyone walked towards Tazuna's house.