Academy Spars

Narrator:
"Okay class today we are going to have to have the academy spars. Let's make our way to the training field and have our first match." Everyone makes their way to the training grounds and get ready for the first spar. "Ok. First spar is, Naruto Namikaze vs Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto and Sasuke stepped onto the field. "I've heard all the rumours about you Naruto, but all your hype ends here. I'm going to kill you!" Everyone just shouted, "Shut up Sasuke-baka Naruto-kun is going to crush you." "Are you sure you're going to kill me, I mean your only 6 years old. Also last time I checked your the youngest here, you couldn't kill anyone even if you had to." Sasuke ran at Naruto enraged but he hit a clone. He looked around and found Naruto behind him smiling. "Oh I guess you failed to kill me." Sasuke tried to kick Naruto but Naruto just dodged. Sasuke jumped back and threw 3 shuriken and 3 kunai at Naruto. Everyone looked shocked because Naruto wasn't moving at all. He just smirked. When the shuriken and kunai came at him everyone closed their eyes then opened them to see a clone Naruto behind Sasuke with a three-pronged kunai at his throat and another clone in front of Sasuke with the same type of kunai at his abdomen. Sasuke dispelled the clones and activated his 2 tomoe sharingan. "There you are, you can't hide from me Naruto." He ran at Naruto and tried to stab him but Naruto just flipped over him. Sakura then exclaimed, "He's not even trying and he's still winning. He's toying with Sasuke. He's not even using any jutsus or his dojutsu." Everyone started laughing at Sasuke. "Alright I'm bored." Naruto said and teleported behind Sasuke. Naruto chopped him on the nape then knocked him out. He picked him up and brought him to Iruka. "Winner Naruto Namikaze. I don't think there was any doubt there. Next fight Ino Yamanaka vs Sakura Haruno!" "Good luck guys, have a good fight." Naruto said. He kissed Sakura on the forehead as good luck.
cba with all these fights so I'll just tell you the results
Ino v Sakura- Sakura Wins
Hinata v Tenten- Hinata Wins
Kiba v Shino- Shino Wins
Shikamaru v Rock Lee- Shikamaru Wins
Choji v Neji- Neji Wins
"Good fights guys top grades are Naruto Namikaze, Shikamaru Nara, Sakura Haruno, Neji Hyuga, Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, Rock Lee, Ino Yamanaka, Sasuke Uchiha, Choji Akimichi, Kiba Inuzuka."