Alarming News

Narrator:
"I'm pregnant." Kushina said. Naruto had an excited look on his face. "I'm going to have a little brother or sister?! How long are you into your pregnancy?" "3 months now. We only just got the news today." "Do you need space because I invited Sakura-chan over. Should we stay on the top floors of the house or the bottom?" "No I don't need space why would I distance myself from my Naru-kun. Do you want to feel the baby Naru-kun?" "Yes please!" He went to put his ear to his mothers growing baby bump. "I can hear him." "Naruto what do you mean him? We don't know if it's a girl or a boy?" Naruko said. "I can sense his body shape. It's a boy." "Well, ototo is becoming an amazing ninja. Also what level are you in your fuuinjutsu studies?" Naruko asked. "I'm halfway through level ten Onēsan! Can you teach me how to control my Genjutsu's longer and easier ways to break out of one. I'd like to learn how to break out of a mangekyo sharingan Genjutsu without having to waste half of my chakra." Then Naruto sensed something with an excessive amount of chakra inside of Kushina. It wasn't the usual blue chakra she had, it was red. He looked at Kushina then at her stomach. He went over to her and lifted her sweater a little bit. "Kaa-chan are you a jinchuuriki?" All of them looked shocked at the question and Kushina asked, "Naru-kun, how do you know about the bijuu and jinchuuriki?" "I read about it in a book, do you contain the nine tails?" "Hai Naru-kun." "But I thought it was Mito-No Baa chan?" "She sealed it into me because she couldn't control it with her age." "Ok but if your the jinchuuriki then wouldn't I have some of the fox's DNA. Like fox ears or whiskers?" "That's only if the jinchuuriki was a male or if me or Minato sealed the fox in you." "Ok. Can I tell my friends that your pregnant?" "Of course Naru-kun!" "What are you going to name him Kaa-chan?" "Hmm. Menma. Hopefully he's as strong as his big brother and sister. Naruto went out to get Sakura and when he arrived he knocked on. She opened it and they both went to his house for their sleepover. On the way there Naruto told Sakura that his Kaa-chan was pregnant and she congratulated her and was happy for him. They got home to find everybody in their rooms. Naruto went into the kitchen to grab a tub's amount of snacks for a midnight feast. They went to Naruto's room which was more like a house with a pool room, cinema room and had a room full of food. First they went into the cinema room to watch hunter x hunter, darwin's game and the daily life of the immortal king with snacks. Naruto's chef came into the cinema and asked, "What will Master Naruto and his Lady, Sakura have for lunch?" "Umm. Can I just have the usual sushi and rice balls, with miso ramen and pork. Sakura-chan what do you want?" "I'll have the same as Naruto thank you Hiashi-san!" "What will your desert be?" "We'll have dumplings and Ice cream with a Ramune Soda." "Hai Naruto-kun your food will come shortly." "Thank you Hiashi-san!" Hiashi went to cook the food. Naruto and Sakura finished the anime's and went to the pool. Naruto opened to pool and heated it up. He took a pool motorcycle that could move about in the pool. He put it into the pool and put went into the changing rooms to change. He gave Sakura one of Naruko's old swim suits and they both jumped onto the mootorcycle. He started riding around in the pool and jumped off while swimming to get inflatable animals. He threw them all into the pool and jumped into a flamingo and flowed with the light current. Sakura went out of the pool and canonballed into a unicorn. The current got stronger then Naruto fell off the flamingo. Naruto's once frizzy and spiky long hair was now wet, straight and long. It almost touched his neck because of how long it was. He put a hand in his hair and took a bobble off his wrist and tied his hair into a ponytail. Sakura thought, 'He looks even cuter with that ponytail I can't wait till we're of age so he can stick his third leg into my hole!' Naruto saw her daydreaming and splashed water into her face. After a few minutes of playing around they got out of the pool and went to dry themselves. Sakura came out first and went into Naruto's bed. She looked around the room and thought. 'He's got money. This room is as big as my house!' She saw through the glass doors of the pool room that Naruto was coming out. He sat on the bed with her and turned on the TV. "What do you wanna watch or do you wanna play something?" Naruto asked. "Uhh let's play something." "Alright." Naruto went into the second drawer and grabbed two controllers. He handed one to Sakura and turned on his PS5. "Uhh do you wanna play in my gaming room I only have one PS5 in my bedroom." "Yeah sure. I'm pretty tired though I don't really feel like walking." "Don't worry you can hop on my back." Sakura jumped onto Naruto's back and they went into his gaming room. It looked like an arcade in Sakura's eyes. "Alright should we play GTA or Minecraft, ooh what about Fall Guys!" "I'm down for whatever." "Alright let's play fall guys!" Naruto and Sakura sat on two different desks. Both desks had a gaming pc, three curved monitors, a ps5, an xbox series x, dual speakers, a led mouse and keyboard with a cloud design on the desk mat. They played Fall Guys, GTAV and Minecraft then went into the bedroom to eat their lunch. Because of how long they were playing it was now 1am. They both went to sleep and waited for the bell test tomorrow.