Graduation

Narrator:
6 years had passed in the academy and Naruto was doing his graduation test. He woke up at 6am today did his morning routine had breakfast and went to pick Sakura up. He arrived at the Haruno Clan Compound and was greeted by Kizashi Haruno, "Hello Uncle Kizashi I've come to pick Sakura up." "Ok Naruto she's in her room right now. Also say hi to your father for me we don't really have time to talk since I have to control my clan and he has the Hokage duties." "I will Kizashi-san." Sakura comes downstairs. "Ok Kizashi-san we have the graduation tests today so we have to be early." "Alright see ya guys and Naruto, Sakura show them all why your the Rookies Of The Year!" "Hai Kizashi-san!" "Hai Tou-san!" Naruto and Sakura walk to school. "Are you excited for the graduation tests Sakura-chan?" "Yeah I am but I'm also a little nervous, what if we get put in different teams. The teams grade is on the highest in the class with an average student and below average. We're both above average so I doubt they'll put us on the same team." "We might I mean. Sasuke-baka might get an average score. Or Tou-san might make a prodigy team. Hopefully we are on the same team though." They arrive at the academy with all eyes on them. Throughout their years in the academy they have become a prodigy couple because both are prodigies in their generation which only happens once a generation and not with two people. Everyone sat in their seats and they started the written test. Naruto and Sakura finished the tests with perfect scores then everyone else started finishing their tests. Next was to hit bullseye on at least 5/8 targets with a kunai. First was Shino and he hit 6 targets. Then it was Choji who hit 5 targets. Then it was Sakura who hit 7 targets. Hinata was next and she hit 6 targets. Then it was Neji who hit 7 targets. Then it was Kiba who hit 5 targets. Shikamaru was next and he hit 7 targets. Now it was Naruto's turn and he hit all the targets while closing his eyes and doing a backflip. Sasuke was next and he hit 7 targets. Finally it was Ino and she hit 5 targets. Naruto got perfect scores and Sakura was 1 off of perfect scores. Now for the final test, they were supposed to peform a bunshin no jutsu, then a henge no jutsu and dodge a kunai while holding those two jutsus. First it was Shino who passed. Then Choji who also passed. Then it was Sakura who passed as well. Then it was Hinata who also passed. Neji also passed. Then Kiba passed and Shikamaru passed. Naruto passed. Sasuke passed and Ino passed.
teams are the same as in canon but naruto has the highest score of a genin beating Minato who was in first place before.
"Alright guys you will now be put into teams of three."
announces first six teams.
"Team 7 Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Namikaze. Your jonin sensei will be with yo shortly