The Demon Brothers

Naruto POV:
We all arrived at the village gates and waited for Kakashi-sensei to arrive. I strapped the chest strap on my bag and tightened it then checked the storage seals I had on my arms. I was wearing a black mesh shirt under a black hoodie with two white stripes on both sleeves, I was wearing black shorts with bandages on my left thigh and a ninja pouch on top of them. I had black shinobi sandals on. I was wearing a black the north face vault backpack and a black the north face convertible bag. My hair was as long as Tou-san's with my bangs almost reaching my neck. Eventually Kakashi-sensei and this drunken guy walked up to us. Kakashi gave me the mission report and what we had to do. We were about to leave when Asashi came out of my limo. "Master Naruto, you left your lunch, Kushina-sama told me to give it to you before you go. She was going to come but something urgent came up at the hospital." He handed me the bento box, my card and some money. "Looks like I left a lot." Asahi nodded and went back into the limo. He waved goodbye and nodded to the driver. I sensed people watching us from the trees above and noticed Kakashi-sensei sensed it too. I looked up and saw nothing there, I was going to activate my Whirlpegan but Kakashi-sensei tapped me on the shoulder and shook his head. It was as if I knew what he wanted without him actually saying it and then I nodded, we started walking to the hidden mist after that. After 2 hours of walking I noticed a puddle on the ground, and by the looks of it Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei noticed it too. "What are you guys staring at, it's just a puddle?" Sasuke said. "I guess it's easy to mistake that, it's a sloppy job to make us think that it's just a puddle. Sasuke, it hasn't rained for a straight two weeks in Konoha, and somehow a mysterious puddle is here in Konoha. This is a sloppy trap probably used by chunin. By what I can sense, it's two of them. Sakura- chan, Sasuke, formation B, we should protect the bridge builder while sensei defeats them." "Hai!" They both said. 'Natural born qualites of a leader. Naruto, you really are sensei's son, but I'm afraid you guys are going to have to fight them I need to see who they're really after.' Kakashi thought. "It's a bit suspicious however." Naruto stated. "What do you mean Naruto?" Sasuke asked, "Well, sensei said the most we'll be dealing with is thugs and bandits, but the first enemies we run into are high chunin to low jonin considering what I can sense, and why would two chunin be after three newly appointed genin and a jonin? That makes me think, Tazuna-san, why is this a C rank mission? Clearly they're not attacking us, they must be attacking you." Naruto stated. "All that from a puddle?! You're too smart for your own good y'know gaki!" Said the two shinobi. 'The demon brothers? This mission should be a high B rank to a low A rank?!' Naruto thought. "Kaka-sensei, watch out!" Naruto shouted. However it was too late. They wrapped Kakashi around in chains and ripped his body, tearing it into shreds. "Why'd he do that, what a pain, now I'm going to have to think up of another formation. I got it. Sakura guard Tazuna-san, me and Sasuke will face these two. Sasuke, don't go rushing in and fighting head on, be patient and turn their advantages into their disadvantages. On my count. 3, 2, 1, Disperse!" Sakura jumped back and guarded Tazuna, while me and Sasuke rushed back. I formulated a plan quickly and told Sasuke. Sasuke rushed at both demon brothers and I prepared some hand seals and mentally shouted. 'Water Style: Raging Wave, Lightning Style: Guided Bolt!' I gave Sasuke the signal and he jumped up. Both the jutsus combined making a massive wave with lightning bolts. Guzo made a few hand seals and shouted, "Earth Style Mud Wall!" My combined jutsu hit the mud wall, breaking it in the process, and I flash stepped in front of the demon brothers. I threw shuriken and Kunai at them, they dodged them all and said, "You need to improve your aim kid." Sasuke smirked and said, "He has." I teleported to one shuriken which I marked quickly while they put up the mud wall. I grabbed it and shoved it into Meizu's eye, then flash stepped next to Sasuke. "We need to finish them off quickly." Sasuke said to me. "I know, I'm trying to think of another plan. I got it." "Tell it to me quickly." Sasuke said. "You come from the air while I attack them from here. We both hit them with combined jutsu. You do a fireball jutsu while I'll do a storm style jutsu, we'll combine our jutsus to create a killer attack then we can knock them out and question them about stuff." "Hai!" Sasuke said. He jumped into the air and prepared the required hand seals, "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He blew out a massive fireball. Guzo was about to put up another mud wall when he saw out of the corner of his eyes Naruto preparing some hand seals. "Storm Style: Mass Destruction!" A huge storm combined with the massive fireball, making it look like a comet. 'We can't do anything against that!' Guzo thought. Before he could think of a strategy the comet-like fireball hit them both, knocking them out in the process. They all heard a clapping sound from behind them. "Nice teamwork guys, Naruto, you showed great leadership skills and kage level strategising, Sasuke, the determination and power you held against them made you ultimately end up beating them, Sakura, you did great in guarding Tazuna, making sure none of those guys went towards him, nice job team!" "One thing before we continue, I need your guys' consent to continue, this mission is now an A rank mission, we can still go back and get another C rank." "Nah, I don't wanna go back after walking all this way! I'll continue!" Sasuke shouted. "Yeah, and also I'd feel bad leaving Tazuna-san out just because of our greed. I have remorse for him and I will continue this mission sensei." Sakura-chan explained. "Sure, I don't mind continuing. Even though it will be a pain." I said, muttering the last part but everyone heard. "You think everything's a pain Naruto!" Sasuke shouted, pointing at me. "Let's just go." I said. Sakura-chan playfully slapped me on the head saying, "If you continue then I will rip your head from your body then give your brain to scientists so they can experiment on how you can be so smart yet so lazy! Seriously you act worse than Shikamaru!" 'What a pain.' "Sakura-chan, I'm sorry but that's just my nature. Also I am quite tired. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to continuing this mission, what a pain." Sakura-chan sighed and we continued walking.