Joining The Academy

Narrator:
One year had passed and Naruto grew closer with his friends and had developed a relationship with Sakura. Because of this Naruto unlocked his Whirlpegan, which was a red eye with 6 swirls and 4 tomoe. Known to be the strongest Dojutsu known to mankind. No-one outside of the Uzumaki Clan has ever obtained it. If they ever tried then they would be stuck in seals. If one outside the Uzumaki Clan ever obtained it, they could not control it's power because unlike other Dojutsu the Whirlpegan requires Uzumaki blood to fight with it. Naruto had trained with his mother to get 5 swirls and 3 tomoe at age 5 and now at age 6 he has fully matured his Whirlpegan. Training under his mother also gave him other Uzumaki kekkai genkai like the Uzumaki chains. Tomorrow he would be starting the academy. Every academy student is told what class they are in before they join and Naruto was in his friends class. His teacher was a Iruka Urmino, a chūnin ranked shinobi.
timeskip academy day
Naruto POV:
I woke up at 5am and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I got into the elevator and went to the first floor to get my breakfast and lunch for the academy and went on a run to Sakura-chan's house. On the way I saw this kid wearing a green spandex with orange leg warmers and had a shiny bowl cut hairstyle. "Hello my youthful friend. It is a nice morning to train isn't it?" "Uhh yeah sure. I'm just running to my girlfriend's house and to the ninja academy." "Oh you are joining too, you look familiar. I feel like I know you from somewhere. Are you the Yondaime Hokage's son?" "Yeah the name's Naruto Namikaze, what's yours?" "I am Rock Lee student of Might Gai and master of Taijutsu. Please my friend let us have a spar and see who is stronger. I have heard alot of rumours about you, I want to see if they are true!" "Uh ok sure, let's do it here." I pointed at a training space to spar. Lee and me went to the training space and started the spar, and also attracted quite the crowd. Unfortunately for Lee I wasa prodigy in every area, I had no flaws so this fight was a stepping stone. After a few minutes of dodging Lee's punches and kicks I knocked Lee out with a single punch that would send an academy student out for 3 hours, just in time for the academy. I picked him up and made my way to Sakura-chan's house. When I arrived she asked, "Uhh Naruto-kun who is that?" "This is Rock Lee, a supposed 'master of Taijutsu' but I knocked him out with one punch. He's in the same class as us and that punch will send an academy student out for 3 hours. I felt bad leaving him there so I decided to bring him to the academy." "Ok." They arrive at the academy and I placed Rock Lee on a chair on the front desk and I go to sit in the middle row at the far left. Sakura-chan sat next to me and we started a conversation to burn time. People started flooding into the classroom trying to sit next to me behind me or in front of me. Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Sasuke, Shino and Neji sat on the right of me and Sakura-chan, Ino, Hinata and Tenten sat on the right of me. Then everyone started to ask me and Sakura-chan questions. "Are you two really together?" We kissed each other passionately and I said with a smirk, "That answer your question?"