We Just Need Patience....Again!

Eventually pain and exhaustion took over and Niall fell asleep. He had tried really hard not to succumb, but the route the van took through what seemed to be a never ending forest failed to help because it was so monotonous He only stirred slightly when the van came to a halt and he was gently removed from the seat he had been carefully strapped in to for the journey.He was aware of movement and soft voices but he was too sleepy to focus on who was talking or even what the conversation was about. He sighed with contentment when he felt himself placed on a soft and comfortable surface and snuggled into a warm blanket. He drifted into deep sleep once more.

Niall grumbled to himself when he felt someone poking him and a familiar voice whispering his name and begging him to wake up. Reluctantly he opened his eyes and found himself lying next to Harry who was now shaking his shoulders more roughly, his facial expression desperate.

"Niall, please, you have to wake up" Harry whisper shouted at the little Irishman. Niall turned his head and his big blue eyes stared into Harry's green ones. Harry looked even more frantic.

"Hazza, you're normal" Niall whispered, voice laced with relief. "Where are we?"He looked around the room but didn't recognize anything.

"Shhh..listen..and keep very quiet. I turned the baby monitor off but they could come in any time." Harry glanced over his shoulder at the door and back at Niall." I don't know why, but I woke up in my proper mind this morning..crazy!" He shook his head in wonder

"Your teddy..I threw it out of the van. It's what keeps us small. I got rid of them both, yours and mine. I found out why we couldn't let them go, even when we had escaped that first time. That Doctor Nomis..he sort of programmed our minds to be babies when those stuffies were with us. But Harry, we have to get out of here."

"How? Harry said gloomily. "I don't even know exactly where we are. I was feeling fuzzy when  I heard them  talking about it. Louis was changing my diaper and he and Zayn were talking about were they going to be safe, coming back to the cabin. Zayn reckoned if we weren't found the first time, we'd be safe here again. Louis didn't sound sure.I fell back asleep then so that's all I know."

"Well, that's something. We know we are in a cabin. We know it must be a long drive from the community to get here and I remember what seemed to be a forest. We're in the middle of nowhere" Niall sighed in frustration. "We have to get away but we need to plan. I just hope we are good actors cos this is going to take Oscar winning performances. We'll .........." Niall shut up abruptly and stretched his arms out to cuddle Harry and made gurgling noises." He put his mouth right next to Harry's ear and whispered. "Act like a baby..always"

"Awe" Louis and Liam cooed in unison as they saw the two 'babies' cuddled up to each other and babbling." You two are the cutest little boys, I swear" Louis continued. "I think two little boys need a change and a nice bottle each" He gently disentangled the two boys and picked up Harry, leaving Liam to pick up Niall. They were then carried into another room which looked like a nursery. "Baba has got a room ready for you boys, isn't that nice. You'll be safer sleeping in your cribs rather than a grownup bed."

"Wow, Zayn was busy. This room looks cute already" Liam commented as he laid Niall on the changing table. "Oh, your diaper is dry!" He frowned in puzzlement. "I thought  it would be absolutely soaked by now?" Niall  immediately realized  he was supposed to be a baby and had no bladder control. He gritted his teeth and released a stream of urine which puddled under him.He whimpered in genuine disgust but Liam,  at least ,was happy." Oh, don't  you cry sweetie. Daddy will soon have you all dry and cozy again." Niall glanced at Harry who was stood next to the changing table in Louis arms, waiting his turn to be changed. He gave an imperceptible nod to Niall and, concentrating hard, managed to wet his own diaper. Oh, he hated himself for doing it but if they had any chance to escape, they had to be able to pull off the deception they were regressed.