Scream And Run

Louis crouched down next to Harry, waving the phone in front of him, his face  showing his anger. Harry immediately stretched out his hands and grabbed it, putting the phone straight into his mouth and chewing on it as he babbled baby nonsense. Louis gasped, his face softening, and pulled it from him making Harry immediately cry. Puzzled Louis handed the phone back and Harry immediately started to chew on the object again. Louis Smiled in relief. His baby had regressed, really regressed.

"Harry that is so yucky!" Louis chided and, looking around, saw Harry's stuffed bear near the bouncer. He picked it up and made it dance in front of Harry who let the phone fall to the floor and made grabby hands at his bear. Louis grinned even wider as he spoke. "Is my baby Hazzy a good little boy? You've fallen into your headspace haven't you little one. One less problem for daddy! ". Louis glanced at the clock " Oh, my sweet boy must be hungry. Daddy will go make you a nice bottle." He hurried towards the kitchen.

Harry continued to play with his bear until Louis had disappeared out of sight. He fell back in the bouncer and let out a breath of relief. Once he was sure Louis had gone, Harry reached around beside him to see if he could locate the phone. His fingers closed around it and he hurriedly lifted it up. With one eye on the door , he rapidly started to text . He had to warn Niall. He felt his panic rise as he saw that the battery was about to die. His fingers moved faster and he pressed send just as the phone signalled the final loss of power. Harry shook his head. "no, no" he muttered. Did the text go or was he too late? He dropped the phone as tears of fear and frustration poured down his cheeks.

Niall threw his phone down in disgust. He'd hoped he would here back quickly from the man who promised to help, but so far nothing. Looking at his watch, he realized he would just have enough time to grab a sandwich or something before he left for for  his Meet and Greet and then the sound check.Tonight would be his final show of this part of the tour, then he'd have nearly two months off. He planned to fly to Ireland. Maybe Harry would go with him....if he found him, that was. Niall chewed on a nail, he just felt so uneasy, totally unsettled. Maybe Jamie and Martin were right, he really should talk with Doctor Nomis. But the more Niall considered it, the more uneasy he felt. Sighing gentley, he headed to the kitchen.

Meet and Greet went well. Niall loved talking with his fans and there had been one especially pretty girl. She had hugged him most enthusiastically and Niall had willingly returned the hug. Only Jamie glaring at him had him pulling back. Honestly, what was wrong with that man. Niall dismissed Jamie from his thoughts as he waved bye bye to the girl and turned to meet the next fan.

Having showered and dressed ready for the show, Niall was wandering backstage. His eye was caught by the sight of Jamie and Jav ingaged in earnest conversation. Jamie seemed to be very upset about something and Niall was surprised to see Jav pull Jamie into his arms and kiss him gently. Wow, he never thought those two were an item. He continued to watch as Jamie said something else before walking away. Almost like he was pulled by a magnet, Niall found himself walking towards Jav who had returned to working on setting up some of the equipment Niall's band would need. Jav was sweating and pulled off the beanie he habitually wore. Niall felt a sense of familiarity as he looked at Jav. He'd grown his hair longer and now had a trimmed beard that he hadn't had when he first joined the stage crew. Jav turned towards him and Niall instantly found himself looking into the soft golden brown of  his large eyes, framed by thick eyelashes, as long and luxurious as that of a woman. Niall felt himself being drawn by a strange, almost comforting feeling. It was a sense of safety and home and yet, there was also a feeling of terror building up inside of him. For some strange reason, Niall wanted to run. To run as far away from this man as possible, yet his feet stayed rooted firmly to the spot. He wanted to scream, to scream and run......but why?.

"Niall? You OK?" Martin had suddenly appeared beside him. "I've been looking for you everywhere. Niall, seriously, are you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost." Martin laid a gentle hand on Niall's shoulder. "You're shaking!" His look of concern grew as he saw the film of sweat on Niall's pale face. "Maybe you should rest for a few minutes. You've time. The support act is about to go on. Come on, lad." He lead an unresisting Niall away. Jav stared after them, a frown on his handsome face. Just what had happened there? He felt a little unnerved. Maybe Jamie was right, Niall was in danger of remembering. They'd have to act fast.

Niall lay on the couch, staring up at the ceiling as he attempted to put his thoughts into some kind of  organised system. Where was Harry? Was he being lied to by Jamie? Was Martin also part of some kind of plot against him. And why, for goodness sake, did he feel both drawn and repelled by Jav? He barely knew that member of the crew. He'd liked him initially  but now he felt conflicting emotions. One moment he felt safe and secure, , then almost immediately he had the desire to run. He was so messed up. Maybe he just needed a break.  He was so deep in thought he jumped when Jamie knocked and walked into the room, telling him it was time to perform. Niall stood up slowly and headed out. Jamie was about to follow when he saw Niall's abandoned phone light up with an incoming message. He looked up to make sure that Niall had left the room then stretched out his hand, scooping up the phone. Glancing at the screen, he saw it was from Harry. He quickly opened the message.

A/N Thank you for all the kind messages. I hope I did not come across as rude to those of you who had sent me their prompts for how the story should go. I certainly didn't mean to be rude but I can only write when is in my head, sorry.

I am going away for a few weeks so the next update won't be until next year.