Hazza.....Why Am I Scared?

"OK, let's get these two babies in bed" Zayn said as he started to lift Niall out of the car.

"We should have just taken them" Liam grumbled. "I mean, why did we have to bring them back to here, Louis ?"

"Li, it's not the right time, you have to be patient. We'll get our babies back but we have to be careful" Louis admonished. "We'll have them soon." He hoisted Harry up so the boy had his head resting on his shoulder. Louis cooed softly as Harry snuggled his face into his neck.

"I know, I know" Liam muttered "I just wish...."

"Yeah, me too" Zayn agreed "But it won't be long, babe" He led the way into the house, the others following and headed up the stairs. At least they'd be able to spend a little time with their babies, making sure they were safe. "Let's get them bathed and into bed."

The sensation of moving was making Niall feel sick. He was well and truly drunk and now he wanted to throw up. He whimpered, making Zayn look down at him. Niall flung a hand over his mouth, sending his paci flying across the room and Zayn, taking in Niall's expression ran for the bathroom, making it just in time for him to get Niall there before he was vomiting up the nights achohol. Zayn rubbed his back soothingly. Eventually Niall finished and leant back against Zayn. The small man felt vile now and looked confused as his surroundings registered.

"Javv?" Niall frowned as he spoke and shakily began to push himself to his feet. Zayn rose with him, steadying Niall as he swayed. "How did I get here?" He looked around his bathroom, brow furrowed as he tried to remember.

"Jamie and I brought you and Harry home. The pair of you were out of your heads with drink" Zayn sounded so disapproving and Niall frowned even more. "You shouldn't drink so much, baby." Zayn continued.

"I'm not a baby" Niall snapped at the man but put his hand to his head as he spoke. His head was pounding and even the sound of his own voice was too loud. Zayn scowled at him . He hated to see his baby in this state. This was exactly what he and Liam had wanted to protect Niall from...alcohol, drugs, women! They wanted him to be an innocent baby. The sooner they took him away from this the better.

"Let's get you clean and into bed" Zayn said quietly. He didn't want to upset Niall any more and he was anxious to get the boy bathed and into bed. "Come on" He turned the shower on then went to help Niall undress.Niall blinked in surprise as Zayn reached out to pull his shirt over his head but allowed the man to continue to undress him and help him into the shower.

"Is he OK?" Liam asked as Zayn walked into the bedroom, a sleepy Niall cradled in his arms. "Louis has Harry in bed. He never stirred"

"Yeah, he's fine. I just need to get this little boy into bed. " Zayn walked over to the bed and waited as Liam pulled back the covers, then tucked Niall up warmly. He then started looking around the room, then feeling in his pockets.

"Lost something?" Liam asked, curiously.

"Yeah, his paci. I can't see it anywhere." Zayn replied, scanning the floor. Not seeing it, he dimmed the bedside light and he and Liam left the room. Zayn continued to look for the missing paci but failed to find where it had rolled to when Niall had knocked it from his mouth. He shrugged in defeat then dismissed the problem from his mind as Louis rejoined them.

"I'll stay" Liam told the other two "Being security, I am supposed to here but you two better scoot as you've no cause being here." The other two nodded and, though reluctant to go, knew they shouldn't actually get caught in the house. They left quietly after extracting promises from Liam to watch the two boys closely.

"Lou, when can we take them" Zayn asked as soon as they reached the car."They are getting drunk so often. I know they haven't taken drugs yet but what if they do? And Niall's language! I hate hearing those curse words coming out of his sweet mouth. Harry too." Zayn sounded angry.

"Calm down, Zee" Louis soothed. "Soon, I promise. Simon is working hard on both of them, planting thoughts and needs into their subconscious. The island is all ready, everything is set up. But we need to make sure that they vanish without us being implicated. That takes careful planning. Just be patient, bro.". He started the car and drove rapidly off. Liam was right, they mustn't be seen here. Questions might just be asked.

"Niall, you and Harry need to cut down the drinking" Niall's manager said sternly. "If Jamie hadn't been around, you could have gotten into terrible trouble." He paused then continued more gently "Boys, we just want to have you safe. You know the Police didn't get everyone from that f.cked up town you were held in. I'm sure they won't ever come after you again but we just want to make sure, yeah?" He looked from Niall to Harry who both nodded, shamefaced. They knew he was right, they had been foolhardy.

"Sorry" Niall muttered

"Me too" Harry agreed. "We didn't think"

"I know, lads" Martin said kindly "You're lucky you had  Jamie watching over you. At least you know he's safe. Right, lecture over, I'll see you tomorrow. Get a good nights sleep, both of you. It's a tough few weeks of tour coming up."

"I'm off to bed now" Niall said, stretching his arms above his head as he yawned. He picked up his phone then promptly dropped it, seeing it bounce under a chair. "F.ck, I hope it isn't broken" he muttered as he got down on his knees and reached under the chair and felt for it. His fingers touched something and he pulled it out and looked with confusion at the object now in his hand. It was a green paci, just like the ones they give babies at the hospital. What was a paci doing in his house. "Harry?" he held it out to Harry who looked at the object and then at Niall.

"What the fu........." Harry exclaimed

"Hazza....why am I scared?" Niall whispered. His mind was suddenly filled with strange flashing memories of himself sucking a paci. He remembered the community. "Hazza" he screamed then passed out.

"Niall! Help! Someone!" Harry screamed at the top of his voice and people suddenly burst into the room.

"What happened?" Alberto wanted to know as he knelt beside the unconscious Niall. Harry tried to explain, stumbling over his words, his explanation muddled.

"Al, let me check on him" Liam said quietly "I've some medical training" He bent over Niall and as he checked him, saw something clutched in Niall's hand. He swiftly removed it, shocked to find it was the missing paci, then pocketing it without it being seen. This wasn't good. How were they going to get out of this one? Niall moaned and his eyes fluttered open. "Stay quiet, Niall, you fainted" Liam said quietly. "I'll get you upstairs." He easily lifted Niall's tiny form and carried him upstairs and into his bedroom.

"What happened?" Martin had now joined them

"I found a paci" Niall was the one who replied , his voice shaky. "I'm scared"

"Paci? What are you talking about?" Martin asked, confused. "Harry?"

"He did, he found a paci and then he collapsed." Harry said rapidly. He raced from the room to look for it. Martin followed, leaving Liam and Alberto to look after Niall who was becoming increasingly upset.

"Can't find any sign of a pacifier" Martin announced as he reentered the room and took in Niall's distraught behavior. ". Maybe the boys imagined it, sort of PTSD, maybe ? We need to call a doctor."

"No!" Liam almost yelled. "No, I think Niall need to see Doctor Nomis....I think he's the man Niall needs right now."

"Jamie, you're right" Martin agreed using the name he knew Liam by "I'll see if he can come here as soon as possible." He pulled out his phone as he left the room.