Big Mistake.

A/N Thank you so much to everyone on your very kind comments about my writing and my English. I feel most humble that you all enjoy the story despite my mistakes. Thank you for your great kindness.

Please remember that in this story Liam is using the name "Jamie" and Zayn is "Javv" or Javadd.  William Austen, the security genius is Louis!

"Ni, you're not serious? It's a joke, right?" Harry had  asked, feeling totally confused. One day Niall had been saying he never wanted to see Doctor Nomis again, he was too creepy, and then he'd come back from what was to have been his final session with the man, claiming he'd changed his mind and Nomis was OK.  Harry just didn't get it.He  had been worried.

"Yeah, totally serious" Niall had responded " Hazza, I think you should give him another chance. He's an ok  kinda guy once you really get to know him. My last few sessions have been great. And my nightmares are fewer. Come on, Hazza, give him a chance!" And  Harry  had felt compelled to give in to Niall's pleas.

"Fine" Harry finally agreed "One more session and if I still think the guy is creepy, that's it!"

"You'll feel differently, I promise" Niall  was  then cheerful. "Now, have you finished packing? I'm so up for this tour!"

Reminding himself that he had finally agreed to see Doctor Nomis, despite his concerns, Harry squared his shoulders and entered the building where the man had his office. He'd see the man, tell him he didn't want to continue treatment with him and then leave. Yes, that was what he'd do. Niall didn't need to know that he'd not actually had another session. After all, Harry consoled himself, he had only told Niall he'd give Nomis one more chance, nothing more.

"Harry, good to see you" Doctor Nomis reached out his hand to shake Harry's. "Take a seat" He waved a casual hand at the couch. "Tea?" he asked as he turned towards a tray set with mugs. Nomis grinned to himself as , hidden from Harry's sight, he poured a colorless vial of liquid into a mug of tea. Really, it was just too easy. Picking up the mugs, he turned and handed the adulterated mug to Harry then sat opposite him. "Now, my Secretary tells me you don't want to have more appointments with me, is that correct?" Harry nodded, taking a nervous gulp of tea. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I feel I could have helped you. I know Niall is finding our sessions useful. Maybe you'd consider joint sessions with him instead?"

" Ummh...I don't think I'd......." Harry blinked slowly, his eyes suddenly felt heavy. He took another big gulp of tea hoping to wake himself up. His eyes slid shut and he was barely aware of the mug being gently taken from his hand. His mind registered a soft voice murmuring words he couldn't seem to focus on then after what only seemed like moments, he was being shaken awake.

" Harry? Really, I must have bored you. You fell asleep on me!" Doctor Nomis said genially. "Now shall I arrange the joint sessions with Niall? You felt it would help you and I'm sure Niall would be happy to have you with him ." Harry tried to clear his fuzzy mind. Joint sessions? He remembered them being mentioned. He must have agreed to it.

"Yeah, that'll be great" Harry finally responded. Really, he needed to get home. He felt weird. He stood up and Nomis walked with him to the door, smirking to himself at the confused expression on Harry's face. It really was too easy . His smile grew more evil.

Louis, Liam and Zayn watched the video playback of Harry's appointment with Nomis with pure delight. The man had obviously found a way to get under their babies defences and all three men hoped they would soon have their own 'son' back with them soon.

"Li,Zee? You both ready for the start of the tour now?" Louis asked, turning from the screen to look at his friends.

"More than ready" Liam said "There is a crew meeting later today so finalize the details. I've been bumped up to Security, Niall's request." He grinned "And Zayn will already be closer to Niall as he's on setup."

"Simon really has got the boys thinking the way we want them to think. I can't wait to cuddle Harry again." Louis smiled, he missed his baby. "And his so called  "therapy"..Louis moved his fingers in mimed quote marks...means neither of them will recognize us for who we are....Jamie, Javv and the mysterious Mr. Austen". He smirked.

"Thank goodness" Liam said in heartfelt tones, Liam nodding agreement. "Lou, we'd better get moving, can't miss the meeting." The men all stood and hugged goodbye, hoping things were finally moving the direction they needed.

Niall's smile couldn't get bigger. He was in his element, exactly where he should be, on stage and singing. The fans roared  his name as he finished his final song. With a bow and a wave, Niall bounded off stage, buzzed from the show. Handing his guitar to one of the crew, he threw an arm over Harry's shoulder. "Party" he yelled cheerfully as he headed towards the waiting crew.

"Nialler,  don't you think you've had enough, baby" Liam asked gently as he attempted to pull the can of beer from Niall's small hand.

"F.ck off, Jamie" Niall had yelled, moving away from the man. "I'm old enough to drink....and don't f.cking call me baby!" Liam raised his hands in a gesture of defeat and backed away to stand near Zayn who was watching in concern as both Niall and Harry  staggered around the room, drinking more and more. All they could do was watch and wait.

"Jamie, bro" Niall slurred as he drunkenly threw his arms around the bigger man. "Need another drink"

"No, Nialler" Liam said firmly "Let me take you home, you're drunk baby. You need to go to bed"  He staggered slightly as Niall suddenly wrapped his legs around his waist and laid his head on his shoulder. "Come on, little one" Liam cooed. Niall frowned at his words. They seemed so wrong and yet.......... so safe, so comforting. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax in Liam's arms, barely registering Liam carrying him out of the building and across the car park to where a range rover with blacked out windows was parked in a discreet location. Liam balanced Niall's small body with one arm as he opened the door then gently placed Niall in one of the giant baby seats fixed to the back seat. Niall never stirred as he was securely buckled in then covered with a soft blanket. Liam put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a paci, placing it in Niall's mouth. Niall immediately began to suck on it. He stepped back as Zayn arrived, Harry snuggled against his chest. Zayn smiled at Liam gratefully and then he strapped Harry in the baby seat next to Niall then climbed in next to the two boys. Liam walked around to the front of the car and slid into the passenger seat. "Go, Lou" he said and got a grin from Louis who immediately started the car, pulling away from concert venue.

"Any probs?" Louis asked as he eased the car into the light night traffic

"None" Liam smirked. "Nobody worried about me and Zayn taking the boys home. They trust their own security team. Big Mistake!". The men fell silent then, unwilling to disturb the sleeping boys until Niall began to whimper in his sleep. Zayn then started to softly sing the lullaby that was so familiar to the Irish lad.

"Snowflake, my pretty little Snowflake.........."