We're Using A Fake Name.

Liam swiftly deleted the text then pulled out his own phone and scrolled through his contacts. He selected a name and text rapidly, one eye on the door Niall had just gone through. This wasn't good, he thought, He was sure that Niall was beginning to suspect things weren't right and, if he'd read that text from Harry, the game would have been up. The text had been incomplete but it contained enough information to alert Niall to the danger he was facing. Time was definitely running out, they had to act!

Harry lay back in the bouncer he was strapped into, tears pouring down his cheeks. Had the message got through to Niall? Or had the phone died before the message got through? Harry was in torment and the fear he felt for both Niall and himself grew. Then, suddenly, he felt as if something in his mind had snapped, and the thoughts and emotions Doctor Nomis had cleverly inserted into his subconscious mind during those months of 'therapy' he had been given, rose to the surface and Harry regressed to being a helpless baby once again, all his adult control over his mind was gone.

Louis stared at the text he'd just received. Da*n! He thought Harry had regressed but........He raced into the Den and he stared down at Harry. This time he knew Harry really had regressed. The eyes of the small man were unfocused and a small amount of dribble was leaking from the corner of his mouth as his limbs moved in the spasmotic way of all tiny babies. Louis hurried forward and unstrapped Harry, lifting him up and cuddling him into his chest.

"Shh, shh, little man" Louis cooed at him as he rubbed his hand softly up and down Harry's sweat-soaked back. "Does my little boy need a nice warm bath, some cozy clothes, and a nice bottle? Don't cry, Dada is here." Louis carried Harry out of the den and up the stairs to the nursery. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He had his baby back! And soon, very soon, Liam and Zayn would have their baby back too.

Louis was starting to panic. It had been several hours now but, no matter what he tried, Harry was still sobbing his heart out to the extent the small lad was having trouble breathing. Louis walked Harry around the nursery, patting his back gently. He had to get help. Finally, he laid Harry down in his crib then pulled his phone out of his back pocket to make the calls that would summon help. That done, he scooped up the distraught boy once more and cuddled him into his chest as he waited for the cavalry to arrive, letting out a huff of relief when his door bell rang less than half an hour later. He hurried to answer the door.

Niall bounded across the stage. He was usually in his element when he was on stage. He loved to perform, lived for it, but tonight there was an almost unbearable edge of anxiety he didn't normally experience. He had glanced over to the side of the stage and had seen Javv apparently in deep converation with Jamie. While there was no absolutely no reason why the two men shouldn't be talking together, it still made Niall feel very uneasy, especially given as how he'd felt when he was in the company of Javv earlier. Things were just getting weird. Still, he had a show to to put on and his fans deserved the best. He took a deep breath to center himself and brought his focus back to the concert. He started to banter with the fans, teasing them gently before launching into his newest song "Slow Hands." The fans loved it as much as he did and he really threw himself into singing it, strutting across the stage and whipping his audience up into a frenzy. Part of the pleasure for him was knowing that this particular songs irritated Jamie for some reason. Niall grinned wickedly as he made his moves as sexy as possible. He risked a quick glance over to the side of the stage. Javv had vanished from sight but Jamie......Jamie had a thunderous look on his face as he glared back at Niall, fists clenching and unclenching. Niall felt his grin get even wider as he smoothed his hand down his body suggestively making the screaming of his fans increase to treble the volume.

Niall felt totally drained. His clothes were sweat soaked and his head was pounding with the starts of a migraine. The show had gone really well but now he just wanted to sleep. For once he didn't feel hungry, he wanted his comfy bed and blissful silence.

"Nialler?" Jamie appeared in the doorway "Car is here, if you're ready to head out?"

"Yeah, coming" Niall took a quick glance around the room to see if he had collected up the last of his belongings then followed Jamie out of the room. He wanted to contact William Austen again to see if he had managed to trace Harry's phone but it was late. He'd have to wait until morning now.. Why did everything seem so odd these days? Maybe Martin and Jamie were right, he really needed more therapy with Dr. Nomis. Perhaps he'd talk with Martin about it in the morning. He was just too tired to even think straight at the moment. Just putting one foot in front of the other was exhausting enough and the pain in his head was increasing. Even his vision was blurring.

Whether it was the tiredness or the migraine that affected his vision, Niall wasn't sure, but as he he headed down the first of the stairs towards the exit, he lost his footing and tumbled down almost the entire flight, landing in a heap at the bottom, He lay there, sprawled and feeling completely disorientated.

"Niall...Nini?" Jamie yelled as he raced down the stairs towards to fallen lad. "Are you OK?" He knelt beside the tiny man as he reached out to begin checking him for injuries, his paramedic training automatically kicking in.

"Yeah, I think so" Niall spoke quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. The fall had really shaken him and he was in shock. Nothing seemed to be hurting but then he was feeling very weird, like he was watching himself, not actually part of the action.

"Shock" Jamie murmered to Martin who had hurriedly joined them. "He's in shock. I'll need to check him over, see if we need an ambulance." Martin nodded as he listened to Jamie begin to ask Niall questions. Niall certainly seemed dazed.

"ARRRRGH" NIall screamed as Jamie carefully straightened his leg. The knee looked badly misshapen and was already badly swollen. Niall was also cradling his arm.

"Sorry, baby" Jamie said soothingly. "Nearly done". His hands moved gently over the injured knee, being as slow and as careful as he could so as not to cause Niall even more pain. "Looks like you'll need a hospital this time, baby". He lay Niall down and covered him with a warm blanket that someone had produced from somewhere. "Martin, could you make the call? I'll look after Ni, yeah?" Martin gave another nod and walked away, pulling out his phone as he went.

It seemed to Niall like he was in a kind of suspended animation, a twilight zone where time ceased to exist. He was vaguely aware of Jamie beside him, murmering gently to him . It felt soothing, familiar yet strangely frightening. He drifted into unconciousness, the pain from his leg blending with that from his migraine, pulling him into blessed oblivion.

"It's all sorted" Martin reappeared beside the two men. "They are expecting him. We're using a fake name. It will help keep the Paps at bay until we know exactly what's happening. For now he'll be Chris Gallagher." Both men turned in relief as they heard the welcome sound of an approaching siren, signaling help had arrived.