20

The sky was heavy crying and.. man I would like too. I sighed as I kept on walking. My clothes already soaked. I lifted my head when I saw a car stopping next to me. The window rolled down slow and a familiar face came into view.

''Lauri!'' — '"What are you doing outside!?'' Max yelled above the rain. My head flew up to the sky when a loud thunder strike was heard. It started to get dark and the streets lighted up with the thunder strike.

''Hm, walking, you see.'' I sighed as I stopped with walking. Max eyed my suitcase and  stopped his car on the side walk.

''Get in please.'' He lets out, he moved to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I looked around the streets and sighed. Oh well. I get into his car after placing my suitcase in his trunk.

I closed the passenger door and grabbed my belt. I pulled down my capuchon and revealed my dry hair. ''So..'' Max began, he looks through his front window and then his eyes fell on me.

''You weren't on your way to Lando, I see.'' He started, his eyes scanning mine. I shook my head.

''What happend?'' He asked softly.

''Nothing, Max.'' I shrugged and looked down at my blue finger tops. I started to play with them, to let them warm up.

''Lau, just tell me.'' — ''Lando is my bestfriend, but you are too, you know.'' He said proudly. His eyes still scanning mine as he placed his hand on my knee. I gave him a small, weak smile. Then I lifted my head down to look at my hands again.

''He went to see another girl.'' I said in a whisper. I lifted my head to look at Max his face. Sadness washed all over my face in one motion. ''A gi-''

''Holly.'' I let out. Max let his hand slide of my knee.

''He went to see Holly.'' I finished my sentence.

Max wanted to speak up but I interrupted him. ''She asked for money.'' — ''On the first fucking dinner. Max, can you believe that?'' I let out in disbelieve.

''Oh my god, that little fuck.'' Max his voice had a little anger in it. ''He really believes in people too quickly. Dumb fuck.'' Max shook his head and looked at me disappointed.

''Look, Lau. I'm sorry. I know Holly and I also sure as hell know she didn't need any of his money.'' Max said. I just shake my head in disbelieve again as I nibbled slow on my bottom lip.

''It's alright, Max.'' I let go of my bottom lip. ''It's not your fault that your bestfriend did this.'' I say with a small smile. Max gave me a small smile back.

''Where to?'' — ''You can also stay at mine, then I sleep on the couch or at Lando's?'' He asked. Max soon will be moving into Lando his house, mostly because of Quadrant but also because he doesn't want to life alone anymore, so moving in with his bestfriend was the best option, he thought..

''Thank you Max, really. But drop me off at my brothers appartment please.'' I say. Max just nods as he puts on the adress on his navigation after I tell him.

Max drives away out of his parking spot. He put on some soft music as his eyes were focussed on the road. ''You can always text me, Lau.'' He says softly. I nod and gave him a sweet smile.

''Thank you, Max. Really sweet of you. I really appreciate it.''

Max drives away to my brothers place. After fifteen minutes, he stops at my brother his appartment. ''We're here.'' He says. ''Thank you for this little pep talk, Max.'' I say, I grabbed my capuchon and put it on my head again.

''Text me, okay?'' Max asks.

''I will, Max.'' I let go of my belt while I openend the passenger door and got out. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and waves Max goodbye. I let out a little sigh as I stepped into the appartment building. I took the elevator up.

When I left the elevator, I passed some front doors till I saw Lex's front door. I pressed the doorbell as I waited. The front door swinged open after a few seconds.

''Hell-''

''Lauri?'' He asked softly, I lifted my head up. Lex his eyebrows raised a little bit. Sadness present in my eyes. Lex let his lips fall into a thin line.

''You look like a drowned cat.'' He lets out. ''Thanks, Lex. I'm really happy to see you too.'' I gave him a sarcastic smile.

''Please, come inside. Take a shower, grab some of my chill clothes and tell me the reason why I need to murder that guy.'' He lets out as he grabs my hand and drags me inside.

So there are still good boys in this world..

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

come on, we all need a max + lex in our lifes...

hope you like this update!

please leave some comments and likes :)

oh ps: for my rafe cameron fangirls, look on my profile and you find a rafe cameron story.. it's new ;)