15

I woke up to a loud sound next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked next to me. Lando his head came up next to the bed edge. ''What are you doing?'' I asked with a tired smile on my face.

He stood up, his pants low on his knees while he jumps up to put his legs further into the pants. ''I fell over my pants.'' He said hurriedly. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

Lando ran through the room to grab his McLaren shirt and hoodie. I sat straight up in my bed and covered my naked body with the duvet.

''Why all that hurry?'' I ask while my eyes follow his moves through the room.

''I'm late.'' He says in shock. His eyes are wide and he looks at me. ''Oh... Zak is going to be so pissed!'' He whisper yells while running to his shoes.

I looked at the clock in the room. Half past 11. Oh, he had fifteen minutes till his first practice. He sits down at the bed and puts his McLaren shoes on. ''You can stay in bed okay?'' He says with a smile.

Lando tightens his last laces and he moves up. He moves closely to the bed and he presses his lips to my lips. I kiss his lips back while his hand moves down from this neck to my collar bones. He moves back and looks into my eyes.

''I'll come to the practice in the late afternoon?'' I say while smiling dreamily. ''Sure love.'' He says while grabbing his backpack.

''Goodluck.'' I say. ''Thank you babes.'' He says while sending a kiss and shutting the door behind him.

''Norris, why are you so late!?'' I hear his trainer Jon yell in the hallway. I bite my teeth together and slowly lay down back into the bed. Oops.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

My nikes hit the ground of the circuit. I pushed my sunglasses further on my nose, after that I adjust my McLaren cap on my head. I checked in at the check-in post with my McLaren badge that Lando got me for this weekend. I looked up when two Renault workmen looked at me weird while looking at my name on my badge.

I walked past them and passed all the trailers of the teams. I walked straight to the pit lane and checked in another time with my badge. After a few minutes I finally arrived at the McLaren garage.

''Lau?'' I heard a voice call me. I turned around and see Lando in his race overalls with his helmet in his hands.

''Hey you.'' I smiled sweetly as I scanned his body. ''Glad you could come to the second practice.'' He said while looking at me and then to Jon who stepped into view.

''So your the reason, Lando was late this morning?'' He smiled as he stepped in front of me. I looked in panic to Lando, he sended me a cheeky smile as he said nothing.

''Jon.'' - ''I'm his trainer.'' He said politely as he held his hand forwards. I shake his hand and smiled at him.

''I'm Laurí.'' I said back to Jon.

''I will forgive you, Laurí.'' He said while sending a grin and looking at the big screen with all the statistics. His attention drifts away as he starts walking to the big screen in the garage.

''So how is it going?'' I said while my eyes catches, Lando his blue eyes.

''Hmm, good, I think. But I hope we are better in the second practice.'' He answers while his hand goes through his brown hair.

''Lando, your up in five minutes!'' A guy yells to him. Panic flies accross in Lando's eyes while his hand goes fast into his pockets of his race overall. He pulls in a rush his balaclave out of his pocket. He puts it over his head as he puts his helmet afterwards.

''Wait! Before you go.... I need to take a picture.'' I said with a big grin on my lips. I grab my phone out of my bag and I point the camera on Lando.

''Smile!''

I take the picture and put my phone away because of the privacy of the garage and the people. Lando sends me a wave and jumps into his McLaren car. A couple of guys in race overalls are all around the car to secure him in the car.

''Laurí!'' I hear Jon yell in panic, he runs to me and hands me earmuffs. I put the bright orange earmuffs on my head and in the same moment, Lando his formula one car, roars to life. A man with a little board walks backwards and signs to Lando.

He walks out of the way and Lando rides out of the garage. I smile at the sound of the roaring engine. I walk a little out of the garage and I watched how he leaves the pitlane and speeds into the track.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

landonorris She told me to smile

landonorris She told me to smile.... :) #Iamsmiling #TexasGP

Liked by 789,905 people

carlossainz SHE? 👀
maxverstappen Normally I'm the one who makes you smile..... 💔 #Heartbroken
carlossainz same, i'm going to eat a bucket of chocolate ice cream tonight while crying #Heartbroken
alexalbon We have been replaced guys.... 😞#Heartbroken
georgerussell Who is this She? #Heartbroken
landonorris Guys, I will always love you....
carlesleclerc That will be cheating Norris... So I am #Heartbroken
maxfewtrell Oh... Exciting....
mattywtf1 Oh, your mom was here today on the track?
landonorris 🙄
landonorrisfan232 It's his mom guys stop fangirling..
racingforlando Yes, I confirm! 😁
landof1norris I don't think it was his mom guys, we lost him 😢
formulanorris IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
golfingnorris Are you in a relationship? 💓
landonorris No

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

sooooo did you like this chapter? :)