09

We all walked out of the airport after a flight of eleven hours. The taxi arrived very fast, I put my suitcase in the back of the taxi and we took a seat in the car. I unlocked my phone and put off my flight mode, my phone began to buzz and I straight clicked on a notification from Lando.

landonorris sended you a picture!

laurirowan cute glasses mate

I layed my phone next to me and I closed my eyes for a little. We still needed to drive a little bit to our house, so I might as well sleep. The sun was going down and the warmth of LA, was resting on my skin like a blanket, I soon started to drift off....

✰✰ ✰✰ ✰✰

Lando POV

The clock on the wall gave the time six o'clock in the morning with bright lights. I yawned and I threw the duvet off me. Its holiday time but even in our holiday we still need to train for the second leg of the season.

I threw on some joggers and a sweatshirt, in a half an hour the ride who is going to bring me to the McLaren center is going to be here, so I need to hurry up. I checked my messages on my phone and I unplugged the charger from my phone. I opened my text messages and saw some of the McLaren guys but one caught my eye.

The cute one
Hey, i had a safe landing and now we are going back home but i'm really tired so i'm probably sleeping when you see this and i think that you are sleeping now? Okay enough rubbish i'm tired bye :)

I smiled at the text, and I thought about something to send back, my thumbs where hovering above the letters.

Me
Glad to hear. Goodnight babes ☺️

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed some bread to make some breakfast. After a while a car approached my apartment. I grabbed my McLaren bag and walked outside, I shut the frontdoor and locked it with my keys.

I opened the door of the McLaren car and greeted Carlos. ''Whatsupp boyyyy.'' He yells when I sit down and I shut the door behind me. ''I'm good mate, how about you?'' I say back while smiling. I threw my bag in the car seats behind me and I put my seat belt on.

''Very good, I'm finally doing something.'' He says while looking around the car and driving away.

''Why? Is your holiday thát boring?'' I say while laughing at his digusted face. ''Argh yes.'' He answers, his looks at me and then back at the road. ''You are streaming like everday, you have something to do.'' He says while adjusting his belt.

''Yes but it's a fun thing to do.'' I answer back. ''I thought about going on holiday to the sun, but I rather stay home and do my streams.''

''Hm, fair point you got there.'' Carlos says while thinking about something.

''What about the girl in your Instagram comments?'' He says while sending a smirk.

My cheeks are blushing red but I slighty move away to look out of the window so Carlos can't see it. ''What about her?'' I say back like I know nothing about what is going on Instagram.

''You met her in Silverstone, right?''

I nodded my head and I licked about my lips slighty while thinking back at that moment. She stood there with a beautiful smile while waiting for her brothers. I had to make a move..

''Aah Lando is in love!'' He yells when he sees me staring out of the window.

''Mate, what!?'' I yell back while looking at him with big eyes. ''I didn't even say something!'' I yell in defence.

''I can see it.'' He says while laughing. ''Lando Norris is in love.'' He smiles wicked.

I lay my hands on my face and sigh. Oh...

''You're not denying it.'' He says while driving through the gates of the McLaren Center. ''I don't know man, I saw her twice!'' I answer back while thinking. Am I really in love? What does love even feels like? I never been in love? Lando.. what?

''Are you going to get out or?'' Carlos says while standing besides the car, I snap out of my thoughts, grab my bag and get out of the car.

''Chill, I won't say anything to nobody.'' Carlos says serious while looking at me. I look back at him and gave him a small smile. ''Thanks chili boy.'' I say with my infectious laugh while I slap him on his head and run away to the glass doors of McLaren.

''Norris!'' He yells loud while running after me.