23

I stood in front of the mirror getting ready for the party. I put on some lipstick, looked back in the mirror while I smoothed out my black dress. I grab the black suspender from the drawer and put it on my leg. I then put the fake gun in the suspender, my dress had a split on the side so the fake gun was revealed in clear sight.

''Babe?'' Lando said as his head poked through the doorway. ''Yes?'' I said back, I watch how he walks inside with his black suit. His white shirt under it, thight on his muscles. "Wow, you really look beautiful.'' He says, he put his hands on my hips and kissed my neck slowly.

I let out a nervous laugh as I feel his soft lips on my neck. "You look sexy yourself, Norris." I say back to him. His eyes gave me a hungry look as his lips moves from my neck to my lips. I kiss him back. After a while I move back and watch how Lando just stands there, looking at me.

"What?"

"Did you had lipstick on?" He asks with wide eyes. "Uh, yes dummy. You can really see it." I say while pointing to my lips. "Okay. I'm washing this off real quick. Taxi is here in 5 minutes!" He practially yells as he runs out of the room.

A couple minutes passed and the couple was standing in front of the new grey McLaren. A collegeau from the McLaren centre will drive them to the party because it's a party where a lot of teams are so is the media. Apparance always look good.

I watch how how a curl of Lando his hair is peaking out. I grab the curl and pat it back slightly to the rest of his hair so it was neat. "Thank you." Lando says in a soft voice while he sends a smile to me.

The guy gets out of the McLaren and opens the door from the backseats for us. I get in first and then Lando. The guy shuts the door and gets behind the steering wheel.

"You guys ready?" The guy speaks up excited.

"Always, mate." Lando says back, a grin on his lips.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

The McLaren stops right in front of a red carpet, a lot of media people around it. Lando opens the door and slides out his seat. He holds out his hand which I grasp, I get out the car myself as I thank the guy behind the steering wheel. Lando grabs my hand tight as we walk on the red carpet.

''Wow!''

''You guys really look beautiful tonight!'' — ''Can you pose for the camera please!?'' A man with a big camera yells above the other people.

Land and I take place in front of him, Lando looks at me proudly as the man says how perfect we look tonight. The man takes pictures of us, after we walk to the next camera. ''Lau, you really look like a dream tonight.'' He whispers in my ear. I smile shyly as they take pictures.

Lando moves a strand of hair out the way as his lips connect to my jawline. I smile sweetly at him, the flashes of the cameras around us don't stop. ''Come on, let's get in the building.'' Lando says after a few minutes. ''Great plan.'' I say with relief. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

We walk inside the themed party as I adore the setting of the party. Party lights fill my eyes and music is heard on the background, sounds of voices above the music. We stop at a standing table where Carlos and Isa were standing. ''Hi guys.'' I smile. ''Landoo!'' Carlos yells excited. He hugs Lando as I hug Isa. ''Hi Laurí!'' Isa smiles bright.

Lando and Carlos had parted ways this season, Carlos moves to Ferrari and Daniel took his place. We all talk as Max joins us. ''Norris!'' an Aussie voice is sound loud. Daniel runs his hands through Lando's curls, Lando his fist connect to Daniel his shoulder. ''Hi, grandpa.'' Lando speaks up with a grin. ''Pff.'' Daniel scoffs. ''I'm only a few years older than you, my little friend.''