07

It was already a few days later, the weather was really sunny. I layed in the swimming pool on a poolfloatie. I looked at the light blue sky and I floated around. Sam threw a football around. ''Lau, catch!'' He yelled.

I catched the football smoothly and I threw it back at him. My mom was sunbathing in the garden, my dad had some work to do in London, so he was back tonight.

I actually didn't hear anything from Lando, he texted me a little 'Hi', so I replied back, but I still on delivered for like five days. I knew that race weekend has started and tomorrow was the big race day. I let out a sigh and I kicked some water so I floated more to the side of the swimming pool.

''Hey Lau, you want a delicous cocktail that I made!?'' Lex yelled from inside and he waved a glass in the air. ''Sure!'' I yelled back. He came outside and passed me a selfmade cocktail. I pressed my lips on the straw and took a sip. ''Hmm, nice.'' I gave him a smile.

''Thanks. I learned to make cocktails from the girls, you know from last weekend?'' He said whilst he sat down on the tiles from the swimmingpool. I nodded. ''She's a bartender, you know.'' He smirked.

''So she is a keeper?'' I answerd back with wide eyes and a smile. Lex shook his head and let out a laugh. ''Nope, lil sis, in a couple of months we are going back to our house and she stays here.'' Lex said whilst dropping his feet in the water and splashing a bit on my legs.

''Did you heard something from Lando?'' He asked back with a curious tone in his voice. I shook my head and took a sip from my drink. ''No, nothing, I think he's busy or something.'' I shook my shoulders and gave Lex a close lipped smile.

Later that day I just came back from the shower in my night outfit with a towel on my head. I grabbed my phone from my night stand and unlocked it. I jumped on my bed and I scrolled down a bit on Instagram. I refreshed after a while and a photo from Lando popped on my screen.

 I refreshed after a while and a photo from Lando popped on my screen

landonorris We now feelin' the race weekend vibe.

Liked by 540,405 people

maxverstappen Yes mate! 💪🏼
danielricciardo what a nice star wars helmet you got there little boy! 😍
💬landonorris Not everything is from star wars....
💬danielricciardo okay my son what about your star wars comforter? 👀
💬landonorris Sssussh Dad, this need to be kept on silent 🤫
alexalbon Smooth boy
f1 Nice Picture Lando!
landonorrisfan LOVE YOU 🧡
landonorris123 You look nice 😏
laurirowan Boys in race overalls 🤤
💬danielricciardo Thanks, love you too ❤️
💬maxverstappen Awh, thank you for the compliment! So nice ☺️
💬landonorris 😳😳😳

I just smiled at my phone and saw a follow coming through from Max Verstappen. They seem really nice! I tossed my towel into the laundry basket and let it air dry for the night. I clicked on my remote control and I straight clicked on Netflix, ready for a good show..