34

''Can you please... dry my feet.'' I mumbled to Lando. It was two weeks later what meant I was thirty nine weeks today. The F1 season was abou to start next week, so the boys will fly down to Belgium. I looked down, hoping to see my feet but I only saw my big belly.

''Wait.'' Lando just said, he finished drying his body and put a towel around his hips. I handed him my towel as he squatted down, to dry my legs and feet. ''I feel like a whale, like a big one...'' I sigh. Lando looked up, his blue-green eyes piercing mine. ''Shut up, you.'' He said, he gave me a smile, his dimples came into show.

He stand up his feet again and put my towel on the drying rack. I grabbed my underwear and put in on my body, after big men's grey, jogging short with a tight white tank top.

''I mean.. I can't even shave there, anymore down under.'' Lando quickly pulled a t-shirt over his head and then looked at me. ''Stop whining Lau, you know I would love to help you shave.'' Lando gave me a big smirk.

I sended him a laugh as I shake my head. ''Ofcourse, you would love to do that.'' I sigh with a smile, I step out of the bathroom. ''I'm going to get some groceries, do you want to go together?'' Lando said while putting his shoes on.

I thought about the long walk, along the beach. ''I think I skip this time, I'm going to take a quick nap.'' I sigh while looking at my comfy bed. ''Okay, babe.'' Lando just said whilst kissing my forehead. ''I will be back as soon as possible, please.. don't go in labour without me.'' He said with a grin on his lips.

I gave his head a playful slap. ''Shut up.'' I said to him. If I'm honest, I'm really scared for my labour and everything. I try not to talk about it much and just let it get to me later when the time arrives and the baby decided he wants to see the world. Lando gives me a last smile and leaves through the frontdoor.

I let out a big sigh as I sit down on my bed. I wrap my hands around my belly as I feel a big sharp pain. ''Oh.'' I puff. I feel my back collapse against the matrass.

''Any day now, little one.'' I whisper to my belly as I grab the blanket of the bed and wrap it around my body.

I grab my phone as I lay on my side, I scroll through my photos and decide to post on Instagram again, after my only post I did a few days ago after like.. months.

                     🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

                     🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️