Chapter 12

Chapter 12
~ Feelings ~

The sun seeped in through the blinds of the room as Anna itched her eyes and groaned, not wanting to be woken up from one of the best sleeps she had had in a while.

     She forced her eyes open and rubbed them clean before gazing at her surroundings and slowly coming into terms with them.

     She wasn't at home in the comfort of her house, nor was she in Elias' guest bedroom. She was in an entirely different place that she had never seen before.

     This room was bigger than all the others, the bed was positioned stark in the middle of it with a bedside desk and a few couches propped to the side, there was another door which she could only assume led to the bathroom.

     This was definitely not Eli's guest bedroom.

     Her head ached and she took a mental note to ask if he had any pain medication before rising from the bed, her hands instantly coming in contact with a strong chest as she pushed her self off it.

     As soon as she had stood up she was brought back down and hoisted into Eli's chest, he held her closer as she her best tried to push away.

     She suddenly came to a realization as all the memories from the night before came flooding back. Eli was here; he was there last night as well and had witnessed everything she had been hiding from everyone these past few months and surprisingly enough at the moment neither of those things freaked her out as much as the fact that they had spent the night together did.

    She looked outside the window and felt around for her phone which she realized wasn't on her before looking again to the clock on the wall and saw that it was already ten in the morning, she groaned, they had school today.

     She tapped Eli's chest, he was very reluctant to get up. He only held her tighter as she struglled and wiggled against his grip.

     "Eli, wake up. We- We have school and we're late"

     In all truthfulness she didn't want to get up, lying in this bed with him was comfy and calmed her throbbing head just a little. But she convinced herself she had to.

     Eli groaned.

     "Fuck school"

     Anna rolled her eyes before pushing his arms off her body, she was grateful things weren't awkward between them especially because of what happened last night. Instead they were comfortable as ever especially with the fact that she had spent the night cuddled up to him.

     "Y-you can't just say that. Matteo and Jules will probably be wondering where we are"

     He let out a humorous chuckle but it was short and clipped. "Fuck them too"

     It seemed her minor headache was turning into more of a migraine, a painful ring shot through her and she felt like her brain was being ripped apart, she let out a moan of pains dm tried rubbing it in, something that didn't help at all.

     Upon hearing her Eli then got up placing a comforting arm on her shoulder.

"You okay?"

     Neither he or she knew what he meant by that question, was he asking her if she was okay because she had a nervous breakdown the night before or because of the god-awful moan she had let out due to her migraine.

     Both answers were the same but of course she decided to lie.

     "Uh- yeah I'm fine. I just have a little headache, nothin that won't be gone with some Tylenol" she gave him a reassuring smile. She was okay, really, and she didn't want him worrying about her any longer.