Chapter 15

Chapter 15
~ Everything ~

"What would you do-"

She paused and downed another shot of vodka, her palms were flat on the floor as she hoped to balance herself and she had soon enough forgotten that she told the boy she really liked to hang out with a girl; a girl she was highly intimidated by.

"What would you do if someone you love, well, used to love, betrayed you"

Jules opened her mouth to answer but Anna beat her to it.

"Wait, I'm not finished."

She took another shot.

"But let's say this person came to you, with zero explanation whatsoever and asked for your forgiveness, would you forgive them or would you say no, fuck you!"

She slapped both hands over her mouth and Jules chuckled softly.

She giggled and made a weirder sound, it was almost like she was laughing and crying.

"Never heard you cuss before"

Jules took the bottle from her and brought it to her lips, letting the liquid go down her throat while she chuckled at her very drunk friend.

"I don't usually swear, it's a bad habit but I guess sometimes when I'm really frustrated..... wait why am I even telling you this, answer my question Julianna would you forgive them or would you, well would you tell them to fuck off"

Jules sighed, she knew Anna was drunk but then again this was probably a serious situation and she wanted to give Anna the best advice possible.

"Honestly, it depends on who it is. If I've had sketchy vibes from said person since the beginning of time then yeah, I would say fuck you. But if I knew this person and really loved them, then I'd forgive them, because if I once loved them then that means they were once worth loving, and they can be worth loving again"

Anna stared at her with eyes wide open, and Jules shook her head.

That was some real corny shit.

The things alcohol will do to you.

Anna's palms pressed together and she started audibly clapping, making a few people who passed by to give her really weird looks but she didn't care.

Jules was right, Anna was ready to forgive Andrew.

Even though she was drunk out of her mind and had the ability to processs of a four year old, she was going to forgive him and she was going to do it whenever next she saw him.

Unfortunately for her and her situation, Andrew was right across the room. He looked grumpy as ever and Anna was ready to talk to him and clear the air.

Without warning she got up, and started stalking over to where Andrew was. Eli had been gone for a good fifteen minutes, and while majority of that time was actually spent looking for her she didn't know that. She thought the guy who told her that he liked her and would be whatever she wanted him to be was with Kaito hitting it off.

The disgusting feeling in her gut resurfaced, and she pushed it down. Now wasn't the time to think about Eli. What she wanted to do now was forgive Andrew for being an asshole and that's exactly what she was gonna do.

"H-hi Andrew"

Great even with all the alcohol she was still timid. She sighed.

"I didn't come over here to talk, well actually I did but I'm going to be doing the talking and you're gonna listen"

Emotions were streaming through her voice and Anna was angry at the fact that anyone listening could notice that.

Great.  Alcohol wasn't just taking her confidence away, it was also making her as emotional as a pregnant woman.