Chapter 7

-Chapter 7-
The Lie

As much as Eli wanted to be with Anna in her sheer moment of distress he also badly wanted to end the lives of those who dared laid their hands on her.

Luckily he chose the latter.

His information team had wasted little to no time digging out information on the mysterious men, and by his orders they had already been taken to a nearby warehouse, awaiting the arrival and wrath of Eli.

All his men were intrigued by how much emphasis and importance was placed on finding these two men, they hadn't faced a lot of tribulations, at least not lately so they wondered why their boss had ordered for random men to be brought and tortured.

None of them would have guessed or figured that it was in fact because of a single girl that they had gone through all this trouble for.

Except maybe his closest associates.

After urging for the red head to keep Annalise company, Matteo trailed behind Eli as they both got into the car taking them to the warehouse.

It wasn't more than a five minute drive especially with the way Elias drove, he just wanted to get things over with so he could go home again, so he could be with his Anna again.

Never in his life had he wanted to go home than he wanted to at the moment, at least now he wouldn't be going back to a cold empty house he had something, someone he was looking forward to seeing, holding, touching.

It could wait.

First he would have to dismantle the stronzos that hurt her.

The walls of the entire warehouse were almost dismantled, unattractive looking too. It mostly looked like an abandoned evacuated building, a perfect exterior because no one normal would think to step foot in there. Elias had thought it the perfect location to perform his unruly desires in. He wasn't stupid the place was guarded and the cells were kept underground just in case some idiot decided to wonder in.

Eli took long strides to the cell the men were both being kept in, Matteo fast and hot on his trail.

They weren't going to spend too much time here, the plan was simple. Torture them, interrogate them and kill them.

The faster they cooperated the better it would be for him. He would be able to go home sooner and be with her, he was although grateful for the opportunity to be away from the house. Even though it had been less than a day he felt like he hadn't shed blood in years and now as he walked up into the room the men were kept in he couldn't help but love the ever burning desire that ran through the core of his bones and begged him to end their lives.

You could say he was addicted to killing.

It wasn't his fault. But rather the fault of the man who had raised him with an iron fist, turned his once caring and fragile heart into a relentless and evil one, that showed no mercy, regardless of the circumstances.

Just like he had been taught.

He didn't know if he hated his father for making him this way, or loved it. He couldn't tell if he despised his addiction and new found behaviour or if he loathed himself for not blinking an eye while ending someone's entire existence.

He didn't really care.

He wasn't even worried that that rice of his heart could never be replenished again, it has ceased to exist. This was who he was now and he has accepted that long ago.

The door were well guarded, not individually but the placed was renewed in a way that it was almost impossible to escape,  Elias walked into the room as his eyes immediately glared through the men who hurt what was his. They were both seated n the floor in chains, they looked a bit roughed up from the resistance of them being brought here but not too much damaged remained on their skin.