Chapter 4

Chapter 4-Targeted ~

Chapter 4-
Targeted
~

Her feet dragged across the cold concrete, as she bellowed through an unfamiliar path she originally thought would lead her home.

Her anxiety seemed to get even worse as she walked, due to the humid weather it was already dark outside though it was only 7. Pm.

Usually she would never be out at this time. Usually she would never be out alone at this time, but she had a certain craving for cookies, the type her mom bought for her from a store she very well remembered and would never forget.

Back when her mom was still here she wasn't even allowed to be out alone for lord knew what the outside world could  hold for such a girl,a such a delicate little girl.

And maybe after her mother died her eyes had further opened to a realization, the realization that the world was cruel and not everything was as black and white as she thought it was.

So she wasn't so afraid to be out at night, atleast not anymore. She had gone out, made purchases of her choice and was making her way home but the fear that infiltrated her mind altered her decisions because now she didn't even know where she was going anymore.

Her eyes squinted as she walked further up the path, it was narrow and in between two buildings.

Just think if someone were to die here no one would even know....

She shook her head and tried her best to shake away the ill ridden thoughts that so furiously tried to gain entrance into her mind, but then again that was one of the consequences of walking home, alone at night.

Anna squinted and saw a familiar road, one she actually recognized, she tugged her jacket closer to her body and began walking towards it ignoring the sounds that came from a nearby alley.

Passing the area she caught the attention of two men, they could easily be identified as hooligans due to their hostile appearances.

One of them drew a cigarette from their lips and blew in Anna's direction fancying the girl that society deemed illegal to be associating with romantically.

But these type of men didn't care. Call them pedophiles if you must, but when they saw young women no matter the age range they would rip away their innocence from them not bothering to wonder what the future would uphold for both parties.

Luckily enough for Anna these men weren't looking for that kind of company at the moment.

Yes they thought her attractive but they had other priorities on their mind and she could easliy solve that problem.

By now the young girl had noticed their stares and her feet began to move faster fully acknowledging the fact that she was alone in this alley and if these men were to target her there was completely no way she would get help.