Chapter 14

Chapter 14
~Paranoia~

A/n: A bit of POV switches in this one, watch out!

Third Person

Andrews eyes slowly lulled themselves close and as much as he tried to keep himself awake, it was to no avail.

The more he stood there, with a solo cup in his hand and a girl leaning off the other, he slowly regretting allowing his friends to drag him here.

Friends that as soon as they did arrive, dispersed and were now no where to be found.

Andrew reminisced about the time he and Anna were still close, they would go to parties and unlike the people he called his friends now, she never ditched him.

She never could anyways, even if she were given the opportunity she was always too shy.

The liquid in the plastic cup however, slowly suffered the consequences as his hands squeezed it.

He could feel the anger coursing through his veins and clouding his ability to think logically and that was all because of the girl; the girl who filled his thoughts only a moment ago and her presence in this location with Elias.

What the fuck was she doing here, and with him?

They had walked in together, that meant maybe they had also driven here together and just as Andrew feared their relationship had progressed far beyond what he originally thought it was.

His eyes travelled to the arm that cupped her waist, a thumb slowly tracing circles on the exposed skin and he scowled. He was completely helpless in this situation, Eli had beaten him to pulp the last time he tried to even talk to Anna and there was no telling what he could do to him now if he tried again.

Andrew sighed, letting his emotions simmer down. He had to get her alone and judging by the way Elias' eyes drifted over to her physique every other five seconds that was going to be impossible.

Annalise

I watched the scene unfold before me. Eli's hand was laced within my own, his grip, deathly firm and unwilling to leave mine and if I didn't know any better I would think he was paranoid.

Convincing him to come here was easier than I thought, and after promising to not leave his side and making out senseless in the front seats of his car Elias drove us here, to Kaito's party in which I was now mindlessly looking for a certain red head and her scary looking boyfriend.

Jules looked gorgeous, I never actually got to see what she was wearing before she left the house but now that I did see her, she was wearing a blood red top, something that popped off her darker skin quite nicely and made her stand out. Apart from her already distinguishing hair colour, her outfit did wonders to draw more attention to her.

She was standing in a corner with Matteo and they looked to be having a somewhat heated conversation, Eli's head looked around, trying to spot them as well.

"Look they're over there" Eli looks over to where I'm pointing and sighs. He made his way over to Matteo and made sure to drag me along, his warm larger hand wrapped firmly around mine.

I felt my body go hot as his skin came in contact with mine. Which was ridiculous because when we had kissed I didn't seem to mind were he was touching me, as long as he kept doing it. His touch felt electric, and I never wanted him to stop kissing me.

But that was then and this is now.

I seriously needed to get myself together.

As soon as we reached them both Eli turned to Jules, sparing me a quick glance and then quickly muttering something to them both. I, unfortunately, couldn't hear because of the loud speakers blaring music over his voice. The next thing I knew Eli was turning to me and cupping my face with his palms.