4

Sapnap pov:

We stayed on the phone for hours. I managed to cheer her up and help her forget what made her upset. We ended the call so we can face time, I know Lilith wont show her face but that's fine for me. Knowing I can make her comfortable around me and able to talk to me if even better. "Hey Nick, I have a question"

"Shoot" I told her

She was took a while to answer but finally said "Before you come visit what do you think we look like just base off the hints he said and they fact we look alike"

I thought for a moment, if she looks like Dream but a female version then she'll have green eyes, long ash blonde hair, freckles maybe? Would she be tall like him since they're twins? Dream said to his fans once he had like fangs. "Well, since you're twins then I'm assuming...long ash blonde hair, green eyes obviously who's freakishly tall like him with freckles across your face " I was being honest. I was hoping I'm wrong

"Wow almost spot on, only thing you got wrong was my height. I'm actually shorter than him"

Oh? I was kind of right then. Sweet I bet Lilith looks hot, wait YOU CAN'T THINK THAT NICK. I shook my head and let out a sigh "Something wrong Nick?" oh shit I forgot she could see me "No nothing, just tired" That was partly a lie, I was tired but what as I going to tell her? Oh I was just thinking about how hot you are YEAH RIGHT. 

"I can hang up so you can sleep then" She sounded so perfect what the fuck.

"Can you stay on call with me..? You don't have to clearly" I was a bit nervous what if I suddenly sleep talk and say something stupid. I heard rustling coming from her end. I crawled onto my bed and prop my phone up and laid down my head resting on my pillow and my hand underneath it. I guess she did the same but I saw her camera turned on and I saw her wave. I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 382

Sorry for this one being a short chapter. Im tired and Dream just joined BBH stream