18

After their stream they sat on the couch and floor watching movies, playing games or just talking amongst themselves. Lilith was with her friend Robin "Lilith darling, love, my high standard whore. Nick seems like the man you want to spend the rest of your life with" Robin told her as they ate their dessert in the diner from her first date with Sapnap "Robin, I want to but what if I'm not ready? What if hes not ready? Its only been two months"

Robin moved to the other side of her and wrapped and arm around her shoulder "Babe, if he doesn't propose within the next two months I swear to god I will. You deserve a good ass ma  in your life and if he doesn't step up and wife you up he ain't worth it"

Lilith giggled "We marry each other if we could" She kissed his cheek "But your gay ass love dick"

Robin sighed "True, but if I was forced to marry a girl it be you"

"Aww how gay" Lilith smiled

They both got up, Lilith paying for their food and walked home. At her doorstep she opened the door, turned around and hug Robin "Thanks for walking me home love."

Robin hugged her back "No problem babe. Im just glad we live close by" He pulled away and smiled walking away in the direction of his home. Lilith felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist "How was your date baby" It was Sapnap, he seemed tired

Lilith turned to face him kissing his face "Fun, he told me something he'd do if you didn't"

Sapnap walked backwards still holding on to her and shut the door before nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck "And what would that be Lily?"

She pushed his shoulders back and grabbed his hand "Don't worry about it Nick" She smiled leading him to their room. Sapnap pouted the whole way there.

Time skip

A year passed, George officially moved in with them. Both of them have been distracting Lilith for the pass three hours while Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl were busy with something. Lilith sighed "Guys I'm bored can we go out or something?"

George looked at his phone then at Clay who nodded "Okay, lets go to the park" Lilith shot up smiling and went to go change. Clay and George looked at their phones.

The boys linked their arms with Lilith as they walked to the park. They lead her to Sapnap who was already walking towards them "Hi baby!" Sapnap yelled picking her up and spinning around "Hi bubs" She smiled at him kissing his forehead

He placed her down "Do me a favor and put this on okay?" He said handing ber a blindfold. She nodded and put it on. All the boys got in tgeir place, Robin was also there recording for them. Sapnap lead her closer to the spot, he let go.

"Okay take it off" Lilith took a big breath in and out and pulled the blindfold off and gasp when she saw Sapnap down on one knee "N-Nick" He held up a beautiful ring "Lilith, I loved you since we meet and seeing you in person for the first time made that love grow. You, Lilith are the only person I ever want to spend my life with, the only girl I can see a future with. If Robin here didn't threat me I could've prepare more" Robin smiled and waved at her. He grabbed her hand "Lilith, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Lilith covered her mouth tears rolling down her cheek "I-" She quickly ran into his arms "You dumbass of course I'll marry you!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 640

LETS GOOO. How Im going to end it. idk it'll be sweet