8

The site in my laptop Isn't letting me sign out of an old account, nor is it letting even try to sign in with this account. So I'm going to try and post from my phone till I can get it fixed

Edit: I found a way
-------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap stared at her neck he was proud of himself but scared for his life, why? Because he just made out and gave hicky's to his best friend twin sister who he's not dating. At least not yet. Lilith quickly left to her bathroom and pulling her makeup out and grabbing foundation trying her best to cover up the marks "God dammit Nick" She sighed looking at her neck again. A soft knock was heard "Come in" The bathroom door swung open Lilith turned her head to see who it was 'Shit' She thought to herself. It was Dream, he had just spoken to Sapnap and heard they were mad at each other "Lilith I just spoke to Sap and he said- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK!?" Lilith wasn't close to covering the marks, she quickly finished up covering the marks "Nothing Clay"

Dream grabbed his sister and rubbed the makeup off "Lilith what the fuck"

Lilith pushed him away "Jesus fuck off for once okay?" Dream smacked the back of her head "I'm your brother tell me what happened" Lilith rolled her eyes rubbing the back of her head walking out of the bathroom and into the living room. Dream following right behind her nagging wanting to know what happened. Lilith was closed to snapping at him when Sapnap came out of his room for a glass of water she looked at him with pleading eyes. Sap made eye contact with her then at Dream then turned to walk away, she snapped "DON'T WALK AWAY NICK" Only thing he said before going back to his room without the glass of water was "Family issues, not my thing"

Her mouth dropped a bit and she mumbled "Jackass" 
--------------------------------------------

Words: 339

Sorry it's short