16

As everyone got on, Lilith started her stream, her vtuber character smiling "Hello chat! How is everyone? As you read the title Mr. NotFound and myself joined a cult and that cult is" She said dragging out the 's' switching screens to the game showing her in the dsmp spawn area "I JOINED THE DSMP THANKS TO MY MARRIAGE AND DATE WITH THE GEORGENOTFOUND" Lilith says as George voice booms in her headset "Hello~"

(This part will take place inside the dsmp, as if it was real)

George meet Lilith in the spawn area and showed her around. "This is the community house its been blown up so many times"

Lilith giggled "I've watched the lore streams, Georgie~"

George rolled his eyes even though his goggles covered them "Okay I'll show you the hole" Lilith nodded as they walked down the prime path till a blond boy ran towards us "GOGY"

"Ah, I recognize that voice" Lilith said smiling

George grabbed Lilith hand running away from the child in a different direction of the huge hole from the tnt drops "This is L'manburg hole. Phil made it look nice"

She nodded "The flag looks cool. Phil did a good job. Where to next Mr. NotFound"

Sapnap joined the game
DreamXD joined the game
BadBoyHalo joined the game

Lilith: HI BAD
BadboyHalo: HI LILITH :D
Sapnap: I feel left out
Lilith: Hi sappy <3
George: Divorce </3
Lilith: Georgie :(
DreamXD: Gross

George held a tight grip on Lilith's had after she sent that message "Lets get Dream to give you stuff" Lilith smiled and nodded "Maybe he can build us something for our marriage"

"Maybe, let the tour continue" He smiled leading her our of whats left of L'manburg after showing her everything. Her favorite thing Lilith saw was the Callahan build Bad made.

Karl joined the game
Quackity joined the game

Lilith: Karl :D
Karl: Hi :] Has George showed you Kinoko Kingdom yet?
George: I was about to. Dream we have a favor to ask
Lilith: From sister to brother, its important
DreamXD: For Lilith no <3

Lilith pouted, George kissed her cheek. They were playing the part for the fans really well. George whispered in her ear "Am I going too far?"

Lilith giggle softly and whispered back "No your fine Gogy"

Small time skip

Walking around Kinoko Karl showed her the club "And this is the club. I made it"

"Mhm sure Karl" Lilith walked over to the sheep named Jeb and pet it "Cute, Ima kidnap you one day" She whispered to the sheep. Karl walked up behind her hugging her "What you talking about"

Lilith yelp then sighed "Nothing Karl"

Lilith: George my beloved where you at?
George: 1044, 64,

"Cords? I dont even know how fucken far that is from here" Lilith asked Karl only for him to shrug. As she started to walk out of the club she was quickly teleported in front of DreamXD "Jesus fuck"

Dream rolled his eyes and teleported Karl as well. Bad walked through a small crowd and picked up Lilith hugging her "Lilith Im so excited to be here!"

Lilithed hugged him back laughing "Im excited to be on this server" Bad placed her down when George cleared his throat holding his hand out. Everyone on the server was online and in their seats smiling at the both of them "Aww we're finally getting married Georgie"

"Duh" She took his hand and walked with in to the front with Wilbur behind a stand. While they went on with the wedding and vows. They made it official in minecraft, George and Lilith were officially married with not objections.

(Back to reality)

Sapnap was the first to log off and walked into Lilith's room sitting besides her with his hand on her thigh "Well George its official" They both laughed "Im going to end it here, talk to you later?"

"Yeah of course. Bye Lilith" He left the call. Lilith took a deeo breath in before exhaling "Well chat. Before I end it, I just want to say no we arent dating but dnf is no longer LNF FOREVER" She yelled giggling at herself "Alright chat buh bye! I love you all!" She ended her stream and turned off her pc. Lilith looked over at Sapnap smiling. Sapnap planted a small kiss on her forehead "That was an interesting stream"

Lilith cupped his face "Wished that was you huh?" Sapnap gave a slight nod, Lilith awed and moved her chair closer to him. They both smiled at each other "If only the public knew"

Sapnap gave a small sigh "But we need to talk about it before we make it official between us...Lily"

Lilith's face flushes a light shade of pink when he said her nickname "I-I well um" Sapnap chuckled "Well what love?"

Lilith looked down at the floor and pulled her hands away from his face "Well, I figured out that I l-liked you back at the flower field"

Sapnap expression soften and lifted up her head by her chin "You're so cute babe"

She pushed his hand away covering her face out of embarrassment and mumbled into her hands "I hate it here"

Sapnap laughed and picked her up out of her chair, Lilith wrapped her legs around his waist both of them bot knowing the massive smiles on their faces "So is this official" Lilith only nodded

Time skip

Two months passed, Lilith and Sapnap have been dating privately. Enjoying the dates they were able to have before some fans recognize him, Lilith always acting like a fan or changing up her look in some way. Sometimes they would just stay in and have a movie date in her room with her sweet baby Oreo. This was one of those times.

Oreo was curled up on Sapnap's lap and Lilith head rested on his shoulder. He looked over at her and turned down the volume on her tv "mm" she softly groaned.

Standing up letting Oreo jump off him, he picked up Lilith laying her down on the bed "Nick?" Sapnap ran his fingers through her hair sliding under the covers pulling her close to him "Shh, go back to sleep baby"

Lilith rested her head on his chest breathing in rhythm with his heart beat, Sapnap smiled letting sleep take over.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1075

Annnd thats it for tonight. Honestly this is slowly coming to an end....soon