6

Next week came around, Clay was cleaning the house and making sure the pets are fed. Lilith was cleaning what would be Sapnap's room so it looks nice and decent for him. After both of them were done, they ordered food. Lilith told Clay to bring it to her when it comes, she walked to her room and put on some music, pulling out her sketchbook from her closet and sat on her chair. A few minutes later there was a knock on her door but she couldn't hear due to the music, they sighed and tried knocking again. They looked to the side as if there would be a camera pointing at them and gave a disappointed look. The footsteps going down the stairs could be heard and another pair going up. Sapnap had just came just a few minutes after the food arrived, Clay showed him his new room then was left alone to unpack everything if he wanted "We order enough food for a family of ten, help yourself to anything Sap" Clay said with a smiled. Sapnap nodded and watched his friend go upstairs to knock on a door who he assumed to be Lilith's room. 

Clay came downstairs and sighed shaking his head "Man, she's going to kill her ears listening to loud music all the time" Clay groaned as Sapnap laughed "She'll be fine dude"

After some time Lilith turned off her music and stashed away her sketchbook. She grabbed a hoodie her brother gave her and pulled it over herself before leaving her room and going downstairs "Hey is the food here you didn't call me-" She stops herself and see's another man sitting on the couch "Who" Before she could finished Sapnap stood up and smiled at her "Hi Lilith" She was like a deer in headlights her first reaction was to cover her face immediately, she was ready for the interaction just...not so soon. She was hoping to actually be in the living room mentally preparing herself but it all came crashing down. Her brother started laughing at her "Lilith he already seen...well me, idiot we look alike" She kept her face hidden "DONT CARE I WASNT MENTALLY READY" 

Clay got up and walked over to her pulling her hands down "When are you ever?" She gave him a 'really bitch' look, he nodded and smiled pushing her towards Sapnap "Don't be a dick say hi, I'm going to find Oreo" The two sat in silence before Sapnap broke it "L-Lilith" She kept her head down "Yeah?" He hesitated for a moment then pulled her into a hug "It's nice to finally see you in person" She hug him back "Yeah" 

Clay never came back down, the two ever noticed either but enjoyed their time together playing Mario cart screaming at each other well mostly Lilith. "HA FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLUE SHELL BITCH" she yelled in victory as her character finished in first place. "YOU CHEATED" Sapnap pouted. Lilith only smiled taking her seat next to him again. They played another game making each other mess up either by pushing each other or leaning on one another. Lilith lost this round and placed the controller on the table "I'll be right back" Sapnap nodded and changing the screen to a random movie. 

Lilith pov:

I walked to my room and scanned my bed looking for the plush. Hm maybe its under some of them, I do have a lot. I walked over to my bed tossing some of them aside and finally grabbing the small panda plush "got ya" I say smiling to myself and walked back out to Sap

Sapnap pov:

Lilith sat down next to me again but she was hiding something before I could say anything she shoved something into my hands "Here, I told you I'd give it to you when you came" She said with a smile on her face. I stared at her for a while. Her smile is cute, she herself is adorable. Would Clay hate me for feeling this way? Or would he be okay with it? I looked down at my hands and saw the panda plush she mentioned once. I guess I blank stare because Lilith slowly took it back, I snatched it from her holding it close "I'm sorry I was lost in thought. Thank you Lilith" I told her and kissed her cheek only to realize my mistake 

Both our faces were flushed a bright red. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. She eyes were bright, almost sparkling just like Dream she had freckles splatter around her face. The only difference there was between them was she had snake bites. Hot. I slightly flinched when she cupped my face, I eased into her touch and smiled. She started to lean in, so did I. We were inches apart till our lips met, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 843

I really struggled with this one man. Have a good day or night <3 remember you are valid