7

Clay pov:

It's been a week and Sapnap and Lilith have been avoiding each other, my best friend and sister cant hate each other right? I knock on Lilith's door and hear a faint "come in" I walk in and see her staring intensely at her screen "Do you need something Clay?"

I sat on her bed trying to look at her screen "Are you and Sapnap mad at each other?"

She stopped and spun around to face me "I'm not mad at him, what makes you think that?" 

"You both have been avoiding each other for a week. I assumed something is wrong." Lilith laughed and put Oreo down "Nothing wrong Clay don't worry" I nodded petting Oreo really quick then left her room.

Lilith pov: 

I peeked out my door and see Clay walking to the living room couch to watch tv. I quickly walk into Sapnap room not bothering to knock "Sappy" He jumped and turned to me "Im streaming" I looked at his screen, no face cam thank god. I made my way over to his bed and laid down "I can wait" He sighed then nodded going back to his stream. I should rest my eyes a bit...I have been looking at a screen most of the day. 

I felt someone gently shake me "Mm stop.." They shook me more "Wake up" Sapnap? I opened my eyes and saw him a little bit to close to my face "Um...your stream?"

"I ended an hour ago" AN HOUR!? I ONLY CLOSED MY EYES A SECOND "I slept for that long..." He nodded sitting next to me "What did you want to talk about?"

"Oh...yea Clay came into my room earlier today and asked if I was mad at you and why we were avoiding each other" I told him and watch his face turned into worried "Maybe we should talk about that kiss" His eyes widen and looked away from me "We should..."

We sat in silence for a few minutes not looking at each other "I shouldn't have done that" Sapnap spoke first, oh...oh why am I upset? "Lilith?" Why am I upset? I don't like him...unless I do I mean I did enjoy that kiss but maybe he didn't and regrets it. I was snap out of my thoughts by Sapnap cupping my face "Lilith you alright?" 

I stared at him before pushing his hands away and looked away laughing nervously "yeah mhm I'm okay, just lost in thought for a moment there"

(uhhh smut? It wont be to detailed) 

Lilith looked away upset. Sapnap gently placed a finger under her chin and forced her to look at him "Lilith" She avoided eye contact again "Lilith please look at me" They locked eyes and for a split moment they left themselves lean in closer and closer till they were inches apart. Lilith eyes dropped down to his lips "I-I enjoyed our kiss" she whispered, Sapnap didn't say a word. Both of them were lost in their own world only aware of each other "Can I kiss you Lilith" 

"y-yeah" Sapnap closed the gap kissing her. Lilith slowly wrapped her arms around the back of Sap neck running her hand through his hair gently pulling on it making him groan into the kiss. She parted her mouth wanting more of him, their tongues fighting for dominance (I HATED TYPING THAT) Sapnap pushed her down on her back moving from her lips to her neck gently sucking leaving small marks around her collarbone. Lilith let out a small moan then quickly pushing Sapnap away, her face was a deep red. Sap held her hands above her head kissing her neck again "w-wait" Lilith said biting her bottom lip. Using a free hand her slid a hand under her shirt keeping it on her waist "N-Nick wait" Sap looked at her looking back at her lips to her eyes. He let go of Lilith's hand, Lilith pushed him to the side of her and sat up Sapnap chuckled "Sorry about your neck" Lilith sighed but smiled "It's alright, but take me out on a date first you vampire"
_________________________________________________________________

Words: 703

Oh thank god I don't need to write anymore smut for awhile