11

They played around in the store getting looks from young kids walking in just wanting look around or buy something to piss off their parents. Robin looked at them and laughed and turning back to the kids "Don't worry about them, they're on a 'date'" he said in quotation then yelled at them "LILITH GO KISS YOUR MAN SOMEWHERE NICER THAN A HALLOWEEN STORE" Both Lilith and Sapnap's face flushed a bright red and walked to the counter, Lilith playfully punched his arm placing their things down "I hate you"

Robin smiled "Yeah whatever you say~" He teased her. Sapnap paid for them after kissing her cheek. They had gotten the devil horns and steam punk goggles, they both got a pair of the goggles. Robin handed them their stuff and smiled "Have fun on your date Lilith!" She rolled her eyes and put the goggles on her head just where it wont fall off, Sapnap put his around his neck then put the devil horns on her "Where too now?"

Lilith intertwined their hands "I know a flower field but we will need to take the bus, if thats okay?" He nodded letting her take the lead on this.

Small time skip

They made it on the bus after Lilith got the directions confused, she sighed deeply the bus was full but there was one seat left "Nick you take the seat" before he could get a word in he sat in the seat and Lilith stood in front of him holding on. Sapnap placed his hands on her hips to keep her from moving a lot. She looked down at him and smiled and mouthed 'Thanks' He nodded and looked out the window behind him.

(tw sexual harassment)

Not even a minute has pasted and a guy who got on stood really close to her. "Hey, you're pretty" Lilith just smiled and looked out the window, the guy moved impossibly closer to her sliding an arm over her should his hand nearly touching her chest. She pushed his arm off but he did it again "Please stop touching me"

Sapnap turned his head facing her again. The guy still touching her making Lilith uncomfortable "A pretty girl like you in a place like this needs protection" Sapnap pulled her down to his lap and glared at the guy and spoke loudly "Yeah, and I'm sure she would love protection from a creepy ass dude whos harassing her. Touch my girlfriend again and I'll beat the crap out of you"

The guy rolled his eyes "As if she would date someone like-" Lilith interrupted him "Babe this is our stop" She kissed his cheek and got up dragging him behind while saying excuse me to those in front of her.

Once they were off and saw the bus leave, Lilith immediately hugged him "Thanks" Sapnap hugged her back "Hey no one should get harassed. Now about that flower filed"

Lilith giggled and kissed him on the cheek again "Its not that far I promise" They smiled at each other and walked down the path that slowly lead them to a huge flower field "Wow" was all Sapnap head Lilith hummed walking through the flowers "My mom would take Clay and me here for picnics. Clay and I have cute pictures together of us here when I graduated highschool" Sapnap let her talk walking besides her the sun was setting it made the sky beautiful. Lilith laid down in the flowers looking up at the sky. Sapnap laid down next to her, he looked at her and smiled "Lilith you're so beautiful" She looked over at him blushing. It made one thing clear, made it so crystal clear. Lilith likes Nick, she likes him. LILITH LIKES NICK

She has never sat up so quickly only to get immediately dizzy "Fuck..." She laughed at herself

"Something wrong?" He asked her. She shook her head "no, heh I just realized something thats all"

He tilted his head in confusion telling her to go on but he got a call from Clay "Dream? Whats up?"

Lilith couldn't hear what was happening on Clay's end but the face Sapnap had made her worried "Yeah, We'll be home quickly" Hanging up he ordered them an uber

"Nick? Is my brother okay?" She asked him worry in her voice.

"Your parents are there"

Time skip

Thanking the uber Lilith ran to the door unlocking it with Sapnap following behind her. Once they both entered the house there was glass shattered everywhere "Clay?" Clay walked downstairs eyes widen when he saw her. He quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly "Oh thank fuck your home, I cant stand him!" Sapnap was cleaning up the glass and throwing them away in the bin. "Please save me"

Lilith pov:

"Alright" Its now or never...I grabbed Sapnap by the hand and dragged him upstairs, when I heard their voices getting closer "Nick I'm sorry in advance" I walked in tbe space upstairs and smiled at my dad "Papa!"

My dad smiled and walked over to me pulling me into a big bear hug "Sweetheart where were you? Clay wouldn't tell us" He pouted

What do I say? Oh yeah sorry I was on a date with his best friend who also lives with us and I realized I have feelings for him. Wait no thats exactly what I'll say but I'll take some parts out "Sorry papa, I was on a date...with Nick here" I moved to the side and showed him our hands intertwined "Papa meet Nick"

Thank god Sapnap understood the assignment "Hello sir nice to meet you" He held out his hand in front of my dad. God I hope he believes it. My dad looks him up and down before taking him into another room "We'll be back sweetheart! Talk to your mother okay?"

FUCK but why? She told us we weren't her kids. So why? I sighed and sat on the couch next to her. My mom smiled faintly "Hi" I said, Clay peeked his head in "Lily wheres Sap- I mean Nick?"

"Papa is talking with him, Im sure hes scaring him right now"

Clay smirked "So you told him?"

"Told him what?" Our mother said "No offense but you said we weren your kids anymore and Clay I just realized it before you called him

Sapnap pov:

Her dad has taken me to the guest room not knowing it was mines "Huh this is different from what I remembered last time I was here" He said

"Sorry about that...I kinda live with them" My first mistake

His head snapped in my direction "WHAT!?"

Fuck "Um well, Clay already made plans for me to move in while Lilith was still in school and before I meet her...sir" I wasn't going to lie to the man he looks like he can beat me up without moving

"So you were on a date with my daughter"

"Yes sir, I like Lilith" second mistake

"Well Nick, Lilith needs someone who can help her make the right choices. Someone who will make sure she's back in college. I want whats best for her and-" I cut him off. Wants whats best for her? Only she knows whats best for her "Excuse me?" Last mistake

"Lilith is the only person that knows whats best for her. Whatever she wants to do I'll support her so will your son Clay. I love Lilith and if you dont like me with her then deal with it." Holy fucken shit I'm dead, Im fucken dead "Oh and please get out of my room"

I walked out slamming the door behind me making my point. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck Im so scared for my life now.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1320

Jesus fuck, people in my street really do be street racing. Calm down I gotta go somewhere