5

Lilith woke up and stretched, and looked around her bed for her phone and see's it on the floor "how the fuck did it fall?" When she goes to grab the phone, Lilith see's Sapnap still asleep. She smiles to herself and quickly mutes her end so she doesn't wake him up. Lilith places her phone on her desk near her pc making sure it only shows the ceiling. She went to her closet and picked out some black ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie, walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower.

Time skip 

Sapnap woke up, he took his sweet time waking up. When he sat up he heard Lilith's voice "Well good morning Sappy" she giggled and waved her hand above her phone. Sapnap looked at his phone and gave her a goofy smile "Morning, you didn't hang up"

Lilith smiled to herself staring at her pc screen "I figured might as well stay and we can keep talking"

Sapnap nodded he was still a bit tired but understand every word. Clay walked in her room "Lilith are you ready?"

Lilith nodded "Yeah let me just get my shoes on, I'll meet you in the car" She quickly slipped on her platforms and grabbed her phone "Nick can we talk later?"

"Yeah of course. Have fun wherever you're going Lilith" He gave a little wave to his phone before hanging up.

Clay pov:

We got in my car and started driving to the shelter, Lilith told me she wanted a friend for Patches but I'm pretty sure she just wants a cat she can spoiler herself. After a while we finally made it, Lilith practically jumped out the car and ran inside like a little kid. I quickly got out the car and followed her inside, Lilith was waiting for me but also looking at the other animals smiling. I pull Lilith aside and we got into a little room where they brought us this small kitten with her favorite stuff toy, it was a little duck. Lilith was playing with the kitten, it was running and jumping all over us. It was excited "I want her" I nodded and we stood up, Lilith carrying the kitten and her stuff duck. I signed the papers and we were off, I stopped at a local store just to buy more cat food and treats. When I came back Lilith was looking at the kitten "Lilith?"

"Her name is Oreo" I smiled at the name "Alright then"

Time skip

Patches love Oreo and started babying her, it was so cute they ended up falling asleep together in a corner.  Lilith was in her room talking to someone but I assumed she was just streaming till my phone went off

Sapnap:
OREO IS SO CUTE
   ^ daimonialilith:
AHHH IKR I LOVE HER SO MUCH ALREADY

I turned off my phone, guess she's talking with Sapnap instead, they've been getting closer recently. Glad my friends like her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 492

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN IS MAKING THINGS WANNA GO DUDUDUDU