Hello again

Well, let me explain a few things here. Sapnap and I got married! Finally I know. Don't remind me how long it took to plan that but Robin was such a huge help. I love my best friend, Sapnap doesn't like how we always flirt in front of him but its quite funny seeing him jealous, he's like a giant teddy bear that craves affection each time it happens. In the privacy of our home or in public he does not care. It's cute and embarrassing...most of the time. I usually just ignore the gross looks of little kids or older adults. Hmm What else is there to tell you...hmmm

OH! Clay finally admitted his feelings to George which he totally didn't already know but George lives with him now and Patches adores him so much, only pussy he'll ever get.

Speaking of Sapnap said I've been collecting stray cats, not my fault those poor babies have no place for food or shelter. I took three in. The first one is a light greyish white kitten with blue eyes, she's cross eyed and I love her to death. Her name of Sophie and an inside cat, she cuddles up to any of us whenever we're sitting. The second one is a full on black cat, Sapnap had name him Reaper. Poor baby is blind from one eye but he's full of energy as any other small kitten. Reaper loves climbing on Sapnap, I found him on top of his head once. It was cute. Our last cat is an orange tabby, she became a mother for Sophie and Reaper. Her name is Stark. Sapnap regrets letting me name her after watching Iron man, I don't blame him.

A lot of things happened recently. 9 months weren't the best ya know? Clay wouldn't let me be for days on end when I just wanted to SLEEP. George was helpful here and there. When Sapnap couldn't help because he was busy streaming since its his job and all, George would be there for me and help ease the pain at times. He helped feed the cats, I happy he's my friend. Once Robin found out I was having a whole ass child growing inside, he flew all the way from Cali just to be with me those painful months, glad he did though but I never got to hear the end of it. 

"Lilith, you're making me the godfather aren't you? We're besties, my wife" He was almost begging at this point, I guess he was worried I make Georgie the godfather but nope. That man acts like a child and he's what 25? Yeah no. Robin is the godfather of this child. 

Speaking of his name is Gabriel like the arc angel. Sapnap didn't mind, he really shouldn't I was literally named after a demon- THANKS MOM AND DAD HOW LOVELY. 

Sapnap really likes talking about his kid on streams, Sappy never showed his face when he was a baby for obvious reasons but one time he interrupted his stream for juice and decided to teach his 6 year old how to play minecraft.

~Flash back~

Lilith laid on the couch asleep as the tv played as white noise for her. Gabriel went to walk over to him mom asking for juice but upon noticing her asleep he waddle upstairs the best he could holding on tightly to the rail and his little spongebob cup. Knowing where Sapnap pretty light room is, as he calls it, he pushes the door open. Chat seeing his dirty blonde hair in the corner of Sap's facecam before Sapnap could yell profanities he looked over at chat spamming "Who's that?" "Is that Lilith hiding!?" Gabriel placed his cup next to his keyboard "Juice" Sapnap head shot down at his son looking up at him "Gab you shouldn't be in here" Gabriel pointed at his cup and again said "Juice" Sapnap sighed and smiled "Okay okay little guy lets get you Juice." When he put his headphones down he could hear Dream yelling "SHOW ME MY NEPHEW LOSER"  Walking downstairs with him in his arms. Refilling the cup with juice he went back into his streaming room holding Gabriel on his lap "You want to say hi to uncle Clay?" Gabriel nodded excitedly and did his little flappy wave and smiled. 

~End~

Sapnap showed me that part of his stream and showed me how much chat loved him. He won't show up a lot on streams but we figured when he's older. He'll get to have that choice but for now my baby will stay with me whenever Sapnap streams.

Robin has been spoiling him too much, we don't mind. Robin and his boyfriend want to prepare for when they want a kid themselves. They both have been great babysitters, they'll make great fathers with how Gabriel loves them.

There's not much left to say. Our story is finished but then again no stories have one true ending

--------------------------------------

I Just Thought I Give A Little More Of Their Future