9

Clay looked at his sister dead in the eyes "Explain" She sighed and told him it was just in the moment that it went to far, but in her mind It only made one thing certain she was developing feelings towards Sapnap. Clay bit his nails as he slowly started to sit down and mumbled a soft "Why" 

Lilith sat next to him unsure if telling him about her feelings towards his best friend would upset him or anger him. "Why?" She questioned him wanting more of an explanation "Lily why did you let him" Her eyes widen a bit, he haven't called her that since they were kids "Why didn't you do anything to stop him? Do you like him or something?" Lilith sat there frozen not say anything that's when Clay finally turned to face her "You like him, don't you Lily?" 

Lilith pov:

How do I tell Clay that I don't really know. I'm still not clear about my feelings. I mean Nick is attractive, he's also sweet and funny. He helped me when I was upset by my mother, he lets me ramble about random things. "Lily" I snapped back to reality when Clay hand was on my shoulder "S-Sorry. Clay I'm not sure about my feelings for him yet. All I know is that I'm developing feelings for him" 

"Lily your my twin, I want you happy and I want you to be sure this time and not be like last time with HIM you know?" He told me and I only nodded. I get where he was coming from my ex was an asshole, he is the whole reason I don't know the difference between platonic and romantic love. I sighed at the thought of my ex "Clay I think this could work, maybe? I don't know...I mean" I through my hands up while standing not knowing who else was in the room "Nick is sweet and nice to me, he makes me feel some type of way. The first time we kissed I felt something spark inside, I never felt like that with that asshole" I took a long deep breath in and out slowly, I was glad Clay was listen to me ramble about this "I think I like Nick...and I'm scared of this new feeling" 

"Oh Lily..." Clay pulled me down into a tight hug "You found someone that you truly like, even if you don't recognized this new found feeling" He pulled away from the hug and gave me a soft smile. A small cough was heard from the kitchen, we both looked over and I immediately sunk down to the floor hiding my embarrassed face with the pillows.

He fucken heard everything I thought to myself. Fuck, I want to crawl in a whole and die. Bury me alive mother earth I don't want to live anymore. Clay chuckled at me, jerk and I hear him walk away.

Sapnap pov: 

"I think I like nick" played over and over in my head, Lilith liked me. Well to her knowledge she does. I shake my head and hear Clay speak "You found someone that you truly like, even if you don't recognize this new found feeling" She can't tell the difference? I faked a small cough and saw Lilith fall down onto the floor embarrassed, her face being covered by the pillows. Clay chuckled and walked away leaving us alone again, I walked over to her and leaned over the couch "Lilith" 

She peeked from the pillows, I laughed at her and smiled "So...you like me?"

"NO SHUT UP" She yelled hitting me in the face with the pillow she had. I stumbled back a bit, man she was strong. I grabbed the pillow and full on smacked her with it "Lilith I like you too" 

----------------------------------------------------

Words: 635