10

Sapnap just admitted his feelings to Lilith but she doesn't know how to take it "I like you too Lilith" played in her head over and over again, she doesn't know about her own feelings. Then again the only way she can tell is if she's around him more, Lilith sighed and walked out of her room wrapping a blanket around her. She knocked on his door hearing a faint "come on" and peeked her head out from the door "Lilith what's up?" 

"Are you busy" She asked looking at his pc on. Sapnap shook his head no and motioned for her to come in "I was just in a call, not that important" Lilith nodded and took a seat on his bed "I-I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today but if you were talking with the guys we can another day" 

Sapnap took off his headset ignoring the voices and yelling in his ears laughing at him "Nah they aren't important Lilith. What do you want to do?" Lilith smiled "I haven't thought that far ahead" She laughed nervously, Sapnap laughed with her "Bye losers" He spoke into his mic then turning off his pc "Then...lets get something to eat and we can figure from there yea?" She nodded and got up quickly going to her room and changing out of her pajamas.

Time Skip

Sapnap and Lilith went into a small diner, they got a seat at a booth in the back near a window. They order their food and talked for a bit "This feels like a date" Lilith said abruptly before slapping a hand over her mouth. Sapnap chuckled and smiled "Yeah it does" Their food came and thanked the waiter who slipped a piece of paper to Sapnap, Lilith tilted her head dipping some fries in a milkshake (Please try it, its sooo good) "What's that?" 

He looked at the paper and turned it over seeing the waiters number "Ah, that girls number" He crumbled up the piece of paper pushing it to the side of him "She's not even my type" He said making eye contact with Lilith. Lilith face flushed a light shade of pink and turned her head away smiling. 

Once they finished Lilith gave the waiter her card "I was going to pay" Sapnap frowned making her giggle "I wanted to hang out with you, this is my treat Nick" Sap rolled his eyes playfully and stood up holding out his hand for her "Fine but I'm paying for something on this date" 

Lilith smiled nodding as she took his hand intertwining their fingers together and walked out of the diner. They walked down the sidewalk slightly swinging their arms "Want to go to a Halloween store?" Lilith asked He nodded and she dragged him running towards her favorite Halloween store that's always open. (In my town there's a Halloween store that's open all season and I love it)

They walked inside and one of the workers greeted Lilith "Hello Lilith" She waved at him and smiled "Hello Robin" Lilith and Robin started a conversation while Sapnap just walked around looking at the costumes, props and decorations "So Lilith who's that guy you came in with" Robin smirked and nudge her a bit . She blushed and playfully pushed him away "That's my brothers best friend Nick" 

Robin smiled at her "So you're dating your Clay's best friend? Dam Lilith get it" Robin knew Clay whenever she would drag him in the store when she doesn't want to come in the store alone, plus they knew each other in high school and through college even when she dropped out, he supported her through everything. Lilith groaned a bit "No Robin, I need time to figure out my feelings" She sighed a bit and turned in the direction Sap was in, he was looking at a bloody clown holding a bat and flinched when it moved. Lilith giggled Robin pushed her in his direction "Go get your lover boy Lilith" 

Robin had pushed her into Sapnap and played it off as he did nothing and walked away smiling. Lilith bumped into Sapnap due to Robin "S-Sorry Robin he-" Sapnap hushed her by placing devil horns he found on her head and smiled "Cute"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 715