5

Jihyo: Tzuyu ah..are you okay..

Tzuyu: I'm okay..it's just i don't feel so good..

Jihyo: Okay take a rest for a day..i'll just tell pdnim that you're not feeling well and can't come to dance practise today..

Tzuyu: Okay thank you unnie..i'll just go to sleep now..

Jihyo: Don't forget to eat you medicine..

Tzuyu: Okay unnie..

At dance practise room

Sana: Jihyo ah..where is tzuyu

Jihyo: She's not coming right now..

Sana: Eh what happened to her..

Jihyo: She's not feeling well..why..you're worried for her..you like her don't you..

Sana: I-i..

Jihyo: It's okay..we're not gonna judge you beside nayeon and jeongyeon unnie is a couple..so it's okay..now go to her..take care of her..i'm sure she need you..i'll take care of everything..

Sana: Okay thank you jihyo..

Jihyo: Now go..

Later

Sana: *Goes to maknae room* She's sleeping..

Tzuyu: U-unnie why are you here..i thought you have a dance practise...

Sana: I'm worried for you thats why i went here..don't worry jihyo told me to go already..

Tzuyu: Unnie..i'll go downstairs to eat..

Sana: No...stay here..i'll cook for you..

Tzuyu: I'll just wait for you..

Sana: Okay..

Later

Sana: Tzu tzu wake up..come eat your porridge..

Tzuyu: Feed me unnie..

Sana: You big baby..how can i say no to you..

Tzuyu: Uhm unnie..

Sana: Yes..

Tzuyu: I just want to say that...i..i love you for a very long time..since we were trainees...i don't have courage to tell you..but it's okay if you don't feel the same..i'll be okay...

Sana: Shhh baby i love you too...i love you for a very long time too..and yes i'm jealous cause you are always with mina..

Tzuyu: I'm helping her to get chaeyoung don't be jealous beside you're the one who's with dahyun..

Sana: I'm sorry for hurting you but now on i'll try my best okay..

Tzuyu: Uhm will you be my baby girl unnie..

Sana: I would love too..

3 years later..

Tzuyu: It's been 3 years after we quit being idols and i still love you..

Sana: And i'm inlove with you..

Tzuyu: I love you sana...i really really love you..and our baby inside your body..

Sana: You are the best thing that ever happened in my life..

Tzuyu: I'm so glad that time i didn't feel good..if not..how can i confess my love for you

Sana: And i'm glad that i ask jihyo where were you that time..

Tzuyu: Now lets go to bed baby...it's already late..and we have to take care of our baby..

Sana: Hehehe i love you and goodnight *peck tzuyu's lips*

Tzuyu: Goodnight baby and i love you too