176

Cops surrounding the whole building where a hostages were capture. They found out that there were several thieves inside the building.

"NOBODY MOVE" The mask guy said while pointing his gun towards the hostage.

"Chaeng that's enough..there are police around the building..we can't escape" The tall guy said.

"Don't be such a fool Tzuyu..i don't want to spend my life time in that prison" The white as paint guy scream almost scaring the hostage.

"Dude what we are doing right now is wrong..instead of being a thief..we can find a job that make our life more better" The tall guy try to convince them to stop doing this but Dahyun shot the building letting his anger out.

"DUDE WE ALREAY COME WAY TO FAR ALREADY AND NOW YOU WANT TO STOP" The white guy take off his mask and throw it on the floor.

"I'VE CHANGE..I'M TIRED BEING A THIEF..IT MAKE ME GUILTY OKAY..I'M NOT RAISE TO BE LIKE THIS HYUNG" The tall guy also take off his mask.

"Does your sweet little girlfriend change you huh Tzuyu" Dahyun mock.

"DON'T BRING SANA INTO THIS..SHE'S SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO ME..YES SHE CHANGE ME INTO A BETTER PERSON"

"CHAENG FIND SANA IN THIS ROOM. NOW!!"

"Dude..Tzuyu is right..the more we keep going..we never know how many years we'll spend our life time in prison..let's stop and just surrender"

"FUCK NO..IF YOU DON'T DO IT..I'LL DO BY MYSELF" The moment Dahyun saw Sana, he immediately grab her by hair causing for Tzuyu to make a move.

"BACK OFF"

"T-Tzuyu" Sana said in fear.

"One more step and she'll be dead" He point the gun onto her head while his hand wrap around her neck.

Without them noticing, the cops are inside the building already.

"LET HER GO DAHYUN"

"SHE'S THE ONE WHO CHANGE YOU..AND SHE DESERVE TO BE DIE"

"FUCK YOU..PLEASE LET HER GO" Tzuyu beg.

"Dahyun hyung..let her go..Sana doesn't need to get involve in this"

"Not you too"

"Let's just talk about this okay..let her go already" Slowly Dahyun let go off Sana by that Tzuyu rush his way towards her.

But instead Dahyun aim the gun towards Sana and pull the trigger.

"SANA TZUYU WATCH OUT" Chaeyoung warn.

As fast as lighting, Tzuyu manage to block the bullet from Sana by throwing his body but he got hit on his left abdomen.

By that all the cops finally get inside when the gunshot were released. Some of them save the hostages and some of them try to get Dahyun.

"T-Tzuyu..NO NO PLEASE TZUYU" Sana look at Tzuyu in fear and scream in agony.

"Go Sana" Tzuyu hold her face with his bloody hand.

"I-I CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE" She cried.

"Go Sana..Chaeyoung save yourself and Sana"

"Tzuyu~ah..i'm sorry" Chaeyoung cried feeling guilty and take off his mask.

"Go..before..the cops...find you"

Dahyun still doesn't want to be in prison and shoot the cops.

"Tzuyu please😭" Sana beg.

"J-just go"

"I-i can't..i can't Tzuyu~ah..let's get out of here...we still have time..Chaeng please help me"

"Sana...i love you and wait for me okay..i'm strong..remember that"

"Promise me"

"Yes i promise you..now go with Chaeyoung" Before Sana run away..he pull Tzuyu into kisses.

Their world turn slowly everytime they shared kisses. Bullets flying here and there without hitting them.

Tears flowing on Sana's flawless face. She's afraid that Tzuyu might leave her. She really don't want to go..she can't leave Tzuyu behind at state like this. An idea pop up on her mind.

She let go off the kisses and rip a little bit of her clothes to cover Tzuyu's wound to stop the blood from coming out.

"Sana what are you doing..just ouch go" He wince in pain when Sana tied it too tight.

"I don't want you to died okay..so please live for me" She kiss him one last time.

"I love you so much Tzu.."

"Wait for me okay"

"I promise"

"Now go" Sana look at him one last time and dissapear with Chaeyoung from Tzuyu's sight.

5 years later

Stepping out from the scanning and he is good to go. Sana who is waiting for him for 5 years even though there are so many guys want to court her but her mind and heart already set on Tzuyu.

Her parents didn't get mad at Tzuyu instead they're worried for him. Lucky for him.

"LOVE I MISS YOU" Sana hug him and tears start to fall like a river.

"I'm free and i miss you so bad"

"Mom and dad are waiting for you at home"

"Are they not disgust or forbidden you to go out with me or dissapointed with me" She shake her head.

"They miss you actually and they're worried for you..don't worry..they love you as much as i love you"

"Let's go home..we need to catch up okay"

"Where's Dahyun"

"He...commited suicide in his cell"

"Oh my"

"Yeah but don't worry he'll be happy up there..uhm Chaeyoung..where is he"

"He's working and you know what"

"What is it"

"He's dating someone and that someone happened to be my bestfriend Mina"

"Really!"

"Yeah and i'm happy that Mina is happy and accept Chaeyoung for who he is before"

"I'm happy for him and i'm happy that you waited me for 5 years..everyday i always thinking about you..looking at the moon that remind me of you"

"As i promise i'll wait for you and i never regret waiting for you even though Mark keep bugging me to accept him...please talk to him that i'm yours please..he annoyed me🥺"

"Yes i will..no one can touch or court you except me..i'm gonna beat his ass for you"

"Thank youu🥺 let's go home Love"

"Alright wifey😘"

- Here's the update and i want to say that i need to take a break from writing cause i want to rest my mental & physical health..maybe for a week or i don't know when but i promise i'll be back😣