153 🔞

"CUT!!!! Good job everyone, take a break for one hour and we'll continue to shoot okay" The director said and continue to monitor the scene

In the dressing room, a guy is taking a break and throw his body onto the couch slowly closing his eyes off. But then another body land on his body.

"BABYYYYY" The girl said and shower his face with wet kisses. He just hummed.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me" She pucker her lips. He give her a quick peck.

"Aaaaa Tzu~" She whine.

"Babe let my lips rest" He tease.

"Ahh no i'll kiss you no matter what" She start to kiss him continuosly until Tzuyu have to give in.

"I know you can't resist me" Tzuyu can feel that she's smirking on their kisses.

He kiss her way down to her neck, sucking it till red. His hand roaming around her body creating low moan coming out from her.

Tzuyu slip his hand inside her shirt and unhook her bra. He took her shirt and the bra off leaving her with pants on.

"Sana baby" He whisper making her shiver. Only whisper already make her wet.

"I'm almost naked and you're still with clothes on"

"Take it off for me then" With that, Sana took his shirt off then slowly unbuckle his belt and pull it down. She smirk seeing how the bulge is getting bigger.

She stroke it making Tzuyu moan in pleasure. Before Sana can slip off that boxer, Tzuyu pick her up and put her down on the couch. He hover on top of her and start to kiss her. His kiss travel down to her neck then to her breast.

He lick and suck her right breast while his other hand pinch her left nipple. The pleasure took her off until she can't stay still, her body arching, her eyes turn white, moan coming out from her.

He goes down and pull her pants down leaving her with panties. She rub her clothed pussy until it producing more wetness.

"Ugh Tzu~ please"

"Please what baby" He slowly rub her clothed pussy then fasten up the pace.

"G-god please baby"

"I don't know what are you talking about"

"Ughhhh T-tzu p-please"

"Please what"

"F-fuck me Tzu please i need you" He tease her again by grinding his clothed dick on her clothed pussy.

"I-i need you inside of me..please baby" She arch her back. He give her mercy today since they don't have enough time. He took her panties and his boxer off leaving both of them naked.

He align his dick on her pussy then insert it slowly.

"Y-yes that's it" She push her body more onto him taking his whole dick inside of her. Slowly he plunged it in and out of her.

"Ughh f-faster Tzu please" She hug him while Tzuyu pound it faster just like what she want.

"So good baby yes" She moan sexily on his ears making Tzuyu turn on more.

"You feel so good inside of me babe"

"And your pussy is so tight ughh" He change his pace more faster and harder.

"OH GOD YES THAT'S THE SPOT..HARDER BABE" Sana moan in ecstasy when Tzuyu hit her g spot. Sana can feel a knot on her stomach knowing she is coming.

"T-tzu..i'm gonna cum.."

"Me too babe" Tzuyu pound her pussy more fast and hard when Sana clench it too hard making him hard to move.

"UGHH TZU I'M CUMMING" When Tzuyu was about to pull out, Sana wrap her leg around him not wanting to let him go. He burst his seed deep inside of her.

"Your cum is so warm and it still shooting inside of me" She wrap her arm around his nape and kiss him passionately. Their kisses turn to sloppy and Tzuyu pull away.

"N-no i might get hard again"

"Give it to me then"

"Ughhhh"

"I can feel it getting bigger again"

"Ughh" Tzuyu pull away his dick before he start to pound inside her.

"Awww i want round 2 babe"

"Not now...at home then i'll fuck you till you can't walk properly"

"Give it all to me..." She bit her lip and look at him with seductively.

"If that what you want then fine" Tzuyu stab her dick inside her pussy again making her jolt up from the couch.

"Oh god give it to me babe...a-all of it"

"Ughh s-so good..your pussy feel so good" Tzuyu pound in faster making Sana arch her back cause of the pleasure.

"YES YES YES MORE TZU M-MORE...UHHH FUCK"

"Ughh so tight"

"Fuck me more baby...faster baby...deeper" Just like what Sana want, Tzuyu fuck her brain's away till she see the stars.

"Babe i-i'm close..slow down"

"Yeah you're gonna cum for me"

"UGHH BABE STOP"

"Cum for me baby girl"

"Ughhh i'm close slow down..l-let's enjoy our time first"

"Ugh no baby girl..we don't have much time"

"F-fuck daddyyy~~~" Unexpected with a sudden name, Tzuyu pound more deeper and harder hitting her spot deliciously.

"BABYY I'M GONNA CUM"

"Cum for me baby girl...cum on this dick while i'm pounding on you..cum over my dick" Tzuyu give her dirty talk that couldn't let her hold it anymore.

"Ughh i'm cumming" Sana then release her cum all over his dick.

"Ughh hold on babe i-i'm almost there"

"Fuck yes cum inside me again babe..i-i want to feel your warm cum"

"Ughh babe...babe i'm cumming" Pounding like a jackhammer he is, Sana also almost reach her third orgasm.

"L-let's come together babe"

"F-FUCK SANA"

"BABY~~" They release their seed together as Tzuyu bury his dick deep inside of her.

"God i feel so good"

"Soon we're gonna have family" Tzuyu kiss her as their member are still connected. Without realising the time...

"CHOU TZUYU, CHOU SANA WHERE ARE YOU...YOU'RE THIRTY MINUTES LATE" The director shout.

"Oh shit" Both of them quickly wear their clothes and fix their hair. Before they get out from the dressing room, Tzuyu give her a kiss.

"I love you babe" Sana said

"Love you too"

Well this is awkward

Well this is awkward...please bear with me, this is my first time writing this kind of thing. I'm not good at this...