136

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU! WHY ARE YOU SO HARD HEADED. LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING SHIT! I.DON'T.LIKE.YOU.FULLSTOP. I ALREADY HAD GIRLFRIEND WHO IS WAY MORE BETTER THAN YOU TZUYU SO FUCK OFF. YOU ARE JUST MY BESTFRIEND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT" Sana madly said.

"W-what" Tzuyu surprisingly said when Sana raise her voice out of sudden.

"YOU HEARD ME! WE'RE JUST BESTFRIEND AND I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE"

"But i..." Sana snap Tzuyu out before she could talk more.

"STOP IT TZU STOP IT. DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU FOR A MILLION TIME THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T NEED YOU"

"O-okay..goodbye i guess" With feeling heartbroken, she walk away with her tears falling from her eyes non stop.

[Three months later]

"Have you guys seen Tzuyu" Sana ask.

"We don't know where is she" Jihyo said.

"I haven't see her for the past few months"

"Just like what Jihyo said we don't know Sana you got it" Nayeon raise her voice as she start to get annoyed with Sana.

"Calm down Nabong" Jeongyeon, Nayeon's girlfriend calm her down.

"I'm just asking" Sana mumble.

"She's leaving already" Mina shortly said.

"W-what when"

"Why do you wanna know" Chaeyoung said this time.

"I'm her bestfriend" Chaeyoung scoff as she can't believe with what she hear right now.

"Bestfriend tsk whatever" Chaeyoung walk out from the room cause she could not stand it anymore before she snap everything on Sana.

"M-mina where is she right now"

"I don't think you need to know"

"Please"

"After what you had done to her and now you begging us to know where she is tsk" Nayeon roll her eyes and walk out to calm her temper.

"We can't tell you where is she right now, it's your fault anyway" Mina shrug off and walk away leaving Sana in the room with the rest.

"She like you Sana, it's not like she's gonna ruin your relationship. I can't believe you just snap her out like that. She's your first love and heartbreaker" Momo shake her head.

"I don't know why i said that" Sana look down.

"And now i'm sure she's not gonna come here because of you..you don't know what she feel or what she had been through"

"I'm disappointed with you Sana and don't expect us to open up about her"

"I don't understand why you did that to our maknae. There is nothing wrong to confess that she like you. At least she try her best" Jihyo walk to where Nayeon is.

"What have i done"

"You just ruin your friendship with her unnie, she told us all what you had said to her and me as the leader of school meal club is so disappointed with you unnie and i should not let her fall for you" Dahyun chuckle bitterly and leave Sana alone in the room.

Sana went to her room sitting infront of the mirror and remembering what she had told her.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU! WHY ARE YOU SO HARD HEADED. LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING SHIT! I.DON'T.LIKE.YOU.FULLSTOP. I ALREADY HAD GIRLFRIEND WHO IS WAY MORE BETTER THAN YOU TZUYU SO FUCK OFF. YOU ARE JUST MY BESTFRIEND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT"