53.2

3 hours later

Tzuyu: Sana...

Sana: Hmm

Tzuyu: I'm hungry

Sana: Let's go out then

Tzuyu: Sure love

Sana: Let me get change first love *wink*

Tzuyu: Ah about that you don't have to..you're gorgeous with that white shirt already..no need to change..i don't want anyone to see your beautiful body love *wink*

(Sana's attire)

What did i just heard right nowAre they seriously flirting infront of my saladJust couple alreadyBeing a third wheeler is no funJealous tzu tzu

Are they seriously flirting infront of my salad
Just couple already
Being a third wheeler is no fun
Jealous tzu tzu

Sana: Okay fine..give me that camera..

Tzuyu give sana the camera once they head to his car..being the gentle man he is..he open the car door for her

Tzuyu: Here you go my love

Sana: Aww thank you love *wink*

Tzuyu: Anything for you *smile lovely at sana*

Sana: *Blush*

Tzuyu get in his car and saw sana didn't buckle up her seatbelt..he went closer and at the same time sana look at him..their lips almost inches away..

Sana: T-tzu...*click*

Tzuyu: Seatbelt love

Sana: *Blush*

Tzuyu start the engine and drive off..sana keep staring at the camera and read the comment..

Tzuyu: Can you read some comments for me..

Sana: Ah yeah sure..you and tzuyu would look a cute couple..

Tzuyu: Well they ain't wrong we look cute tho

Sana: *Blush* Tzuyu hold sana's hand..wait why do you guys want tzuyu hold my hand

Tzuyu: Well they ask it so i have to grant their wish..*hold sana's hand and kiss it*

Sana: Sana unnie when are you gonna post new video on youtube..ahhh i'll think about it..sana unnie if you were have to pick between dahyun or tzuyu..what's your answer..hmmm..it's pretty hard to answer that..both of their personality are different and i like it... *look at tzuyu* but i'll answer it later..just remind me..

Sana: Sana unnie who do you like the most..jeongyeon, dahyun, chaeyoung or tzuyu..hmmmm..later i'll answer that later..oh look we're almost there..so last question..this is for tzuyu..would you rather lost your bestfriend or girlfriend...

Tzuyu: Depends on who's i'm gonna end up with..but just if i have a girlfriend...loosing my bestfriend is more hurting because all my attention will be on my girlfriend..rarely chat with her..call her..and worst i have to avoid her for the sake of my girlfriend..loosing a bestfriend is like you lost someone that you treasure the most..because she will be there for us no matter what happen..you already felt comfortable around them..being yourself around them..they won't judge us...it's enough once i lost my bestfriend who save me from accident when i was 10..he's like a brother to me..when he's gone i don't believe it actually cause he always prank me..that day i rarely smile..but one day i met this clumsy girl..she saw me crying on the bench..she ask me if i'm okay and she hug me when i said no..for the first time..my smile is back because of her..that day i know she's gonna be my bestfriend and look at us now..i'll always be there for her..and sana thank you for come to me and comfort me that day..

Sana: Tzu it's okay..i'm so lucky that i saw you on the bench...crying..after that day..i always see you smiling..

Tzuyu: Ok we're here..

Sana: Okay everyone i have to turn off this for a while..we'll be back later okay...

Tzuyu: After this let's go to the beach if you want..

Sana: Sure as long as i'm with you..i'll be fine

Tzuyu: *Stare at sana with lovely look* *kiss her forehead* You're being sweet eh

Sana: Hehe

Tzuyu: Lets go..

Sana: Uhm can i hold your hands

Tzuyu: Sure

Sana: *Blush*

After they done eating they went back to his car and head to the beach..sana turn on the camera again and they're back on live..when they arrive on beach..tzuyu get out from the car first and open the door for sana..

Sana: Thank you young man

Tzuyu: Your welcome ma'am

Tzuyu told sana to close her eyes cause he's about to blindfold her...sana nod her head while holding tzuyu's hand..tzuyu hold sana's hand and his other hand holding a camera..when they arrive at where tzuyu's plan to confess to sana and celebrate their friendship anniversary..he saw the smols waiting for him..he mouth 'thank you' to them..they nod their head and went back to tzuyu's place..she told sana to sit down and he unfold the blindfold...he set the camera infront of them..

Sana: *Surprise* Tzu you prepare this..

Tzuyu: It's my plan but i got a help from the smols..

Sana: Aww you're such a romantic bestfriend..what are we gonna do right now..

Tzuyu: Aww it's seem like you forget ehh.it's our friendship anniversary..

Sana: Really..it's today..i thought next week

Tzuyu: It's today sana..*chuckle*

Sana: OH MY GOD..I FORGOT..I'M SORRY

Tzuyu: Hey it's okay i already prepare...lets reminiscing our past okay..

They talk about how they grow up together..how tzuyu help sana when she's on her first period..how sana protect tzuyu from pervert girls same goes to tzuyu, he protect her when sana was about to get rape by her classmate..luckily tzuyu had a bad feeling that something might happened..and he was right..he heard sana's screaming for help behind their school hall..

They were thankful for having each other's back..tzuyu look at sana in her eyes and sana also look at tzuyu in his eyes..

Ooo~~ is tzuyu gonna confess..i'm so curious
The look on their face..they're inlove but they didn't want to confess
Hopefully tzuyu just confess it..
What's with that look
I know that look in sana's eye..all full of love
Shhh shhh let me enjoy this beautiful moment🍿🥤

Tzuyu: Sana

Sana: Tzu