44

Sana: Tzu just be honest with me..do you really love me

Tzuyu: No..i'm sorry

Sana: I-i thought you love me..*broke into tears*

Tzuyu: It's not that...i do love you but..i...i have to leave for your own good..

Sana: F-for my own good..what do you mean tzu

Tzuyu: I...have...cancer...and i only have a year left..

Sana: N-no..don't leave me...fight for it tzu..i know you can do it...you don't have to leave me just because i can move on from you about a year and knowing you'll be gone forever..no..please fight for it..

Tzuyu: The doctor said the chance of surviving that surgery is less than 50%...

Sana: Yes you can fight over it..don't you love me..do you really want to see me suffering and think crazily that you're here with me talking all alone..do you really want that..

Tzuyu: No it's not like that..it's just i'm afraid that you'll fall hard on me..

Sana: I already fall harder on you tzu..so please fight for it..if you leave me..i'll do something to myself..you're my one and only..i don't want anyone else..i want you...only you..you got that..you're my first...so be my last one..please...

Tzuyu: Okay..i'll fight this...for us...for our love..

Sana: That's my baby..you have to do the surgery..and if you didn't fight for it..i'll not forgive you and kill myself..

Tzuyu: I promise to fight okay..

A year later

Sana: Baby thank you...you don't know how much i love you..everyday you really make me so in love with you...

Tzuyu: I'm glad that i can go through this...without you i'll be up there right now..thank you for giving me a strong speech to keep fighting..

Sana: I love you so much baby...i really really love you..i thought you fall out of love already..but tzu..please be honest with me..i'm your girlfriend...don't hide anything from me okay..

Tzuyu: I promise i'll not hide anything from you...my love for you are not faded...it's getting stronger and deeper..you really make me inlove with you...that's why i love you too baby...*kiss her passionately*