51

Sana: AAAAAHHHH!

Tzuyu: *Heard sana's screaming* *Run to sana's room..almost trip on the stairs but already trip and have to go up again* Babe what happen..

Sana: Look at him...so handsome and hot..fuh i think i'm blushing right now *fanning herself*

Tzuyu: 😑😑😑 tskk..*mumbles* I'm more cute than him..whatever i just run to her because of this only..tsk tsk.. *goes downstairs but realise that her knee is bleeding* aishhh this squirrel make me worried..until my knee is bleeding..

Later..

Sana: Tzu..

Tzuyu: *sleeping on the couch* 😴😴

Sana: She's sleeping without me again *pout* *saw Tzuyu's knee covered with bandage tape* Omo what happen to you..

Tzuyu: I trip on the stairs because you were screaming earlier...i run to your room because i thought something happened to you..but it's because of the guy you're watching earlier..*talk with her eyes closed*

Sana: *Shock* I-i thought you're sleeping already..Did i really make you worried

Tzuyu: What do you think if i rush from downstairs to your room *yawn*

Sana: Sorry

Tzuyu: It's fine...go to sleep sana..i'll just sleep on the couch tonight..cause i don't want to hear you giggling while saying that guy name..

Sana: Noo~~ I'll sleep here with you

Tzuyu: Fine..now goodnight..i'm sleepy *yawn*

Sana: Where's my goodnight kiss

Tzuyu: I'm sleepy

Sana: *pout* Pwease

Tzuyu:...

Sana: Tzu..

Tzuyu: 😴😴

Sana: Goodnight baby i love you..*peck tzuyu's lips*