25

Tzuyu: I know i've said it before but i'll say it again...you the only one i want and girl i can't pretend...i remember cloudy days..we cuddled in my bed..the thought of losing you just makes no sense inside my head

Sana: You the reason i believe that love is real..ain't nobody make me feel the way you make me feel..darling tell me is it real?..or was i lying to myself just to make it feel so real...

Tzuyu: Ain't nobody gon' love you like i love you...ain't nobody gon' want you like i want you...ain't nobody gon' trust you like i trust you..ain't nobody gon'...ain't nobody gon'..

Sana: Ain't nobody gon' love you like i love you...ain't nobody gon' want you like i want you...ain't nobody gon' trust you like i trust you...ain' nobody gon' wanna no no no..I can't love nobody anymore..you the only one that i ever want...i compare her to you..she has never won..now i wanna just be all alone..

Tzuyu: Nobody love me like you and i can't love nobody back..you remind me of the moon cause every night you coming back..what am i supposed to do?...if i'm so in love with you..i can not get over you...i can not get over you..since you left me..every night i go stare at the moon..wishing it was you and i..that's something we would do..every sunday morning i go watch the flowers bloom..i do things we used to do..hoping i'll run into you..

Sana: *heavy breathing* what's a lie and what's the truth..i can not get over you..doesn't matter what i do..everyone just look like you..girl i smell you everywhere..smell your perfume and your hair...i try to act like i don't care..everyone knows that i care..

Tzuyu: You the reason i believe that love is real..ain't nobody make me feel the way you make me feel..darling tell me is it real? Or was i lying to myself just to make it feel so real...

Sana: *Sobbing so hard*

Tzuyu: Baby why are you crying..it's just a song...

Sana: It feels so real..like we just broke up cause i hurt you..my heart hurt so bad because of this song...please don't leave me..

Tzuyu: Shhh baby i won't leave you alone...it's just a song...yeah it's really hit me but don't worry i won't leave you...i won't baby i won't...cause i love you so much and you're my one and only..

Sana: Promise...*pout*

Tzuyu: I can't promise you that cause we won't know what happened to us..but one thing is that i won't leave you and i'll love you till the end...

Sana: I love you too baby *kiss her lips*